Thread: A Dirty Weekend of Private Sex Tuition Enduring Pleasure For Men Who Cum Too Quickly

Blog Entries

Default A Dirty Weekend of Private Sex Tuition Enduring Pleasure For Men Who Cum Too Quickly

Attentive learners willing to explore soft womanly curves and silky smooth skin in the Cork City Centre are encouraged to come over. Experience for yourself why a tight and warm orifice doesn't automatically mean early ejactulation!

Discover pleasure in the arms of Cork's visiting Anal Queen (size no hindrance) with a woman who really, really, enjoys being taken anally. I offer an all inclusive experience with no sneaky extras added. I will teach you to please me while I please you (well, I can hardly teach you how to please others, but you'll understand the formula soon enough).

Clients that book the full hour may cum as many times as they please. With my relaxing and naughty ways, you'll find this easier than usual to achieve.

Yes, if you get wary about sex because you tend to cum too quickly, I'd like to help you to surprise yourself. I'll be taking control. Just hold on for the rauncy ride. Imagine finding the pleasure of penetration lasting longer than usual, long enough for you to savour each spine tingling, sensual stroke until YOU ARE FINALLY READY TO CUM.

Outfits

Office Secretary
    School girl
    Fishnet body stocking
    PVC and thigh high boots
    White lingerie with stockings and suspenders

And, lots and lots of toys, including strap-ons designed for the beginners and for seasoned anal slaves.

APPOINTMENTS TODAY, SATURDAY, FROM 12 NOON.

xxx

Pru
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	080213a-111a-blur.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	33130  
    Last edited by Ebonypru38F; 04-12-10 at 08:38.
    Guaranteed A Levels With Sexy Mature Ebony
    An A Level Master-class Service with no BS excuses on size and no extra charging.