I have PMed 10 members with the following proposal, (4 TRs, 4 established members non TR and 2 Escorts). Having received a great response I have changed the text to represent their opinions and ideas. We would now like to throw it open to the general public for discussion. Please read the resultant proposal and vote.
I maintain that EI have just about the best reviewing system on the net. But it is our forum that makes it such, and it is the constant policing by its members that keeps it so and keeps it as trustworthy as possible. I am always looking for a faster way of scanning a large review profile. The badges do make reviews stand out, but in fairness TRs are far and few between. You would be lucky to get 1 or two TRs on a review profile of 20 reviews. But upon scrutiny I would spot one or two of our buddies here. I have often PMed a member to get a “one on one” review. There may be other members on this same list but I don’t see them, because I don’t immediately recognise the established posters.
I think I would be happy with the majority of established members being TRs. I have spent some time examining reviews by our fellow members and could really find little or no fault. So I feel the system needs more TRs and here is a list of criteria I would suggest:
1. A list of all current TRs to be posted in sticky mode, in the established members lounge, allowing all established members to examine their suitability.
2. The criteria to automatically qualify for TR status is suggested as a reviewer that has at least 5-10 ten reviews and be established & currently active member
3. The TR must present his reviews in such a calibre & using standards expected of someone of his status. Trusted reviews should be informative, un-biased and should not contain any graphic content.
4. TRs must be actively posting. This is to ensure that they are answerable to the forum. If a member decides to take a break or cut back on his posts this would be acceptable.
5. A TR caught up in a fake scandal loses badge immediately
I propose we petition the Managers/Mods but I would value your feedback first.
Please vote on the Poll or discuss here.
Thanks in advance.