Thread: Looking for Duo

1. Default Looking for Duo

hey folks, i am interested in getting some info about a duet that are around that people would recomend. its been a fantasy of mine and i feel like threating myself for christmas. any suggestions welcome or any ladie takers pm me.

thanks

2. Default

forgot to say but this wuld be for some time around christmas and around the dublin east coast area

3. Default request for duo

hey folks, i am interested in getting some info about a duet that are around that people would recommend. its been a fantasy of mine and i feel like threating myself for christmas. any suggestions welcome or any ladie takers pm me. im on the east coast but dublin would be perfect

thanks

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
    hey folks, i am interested in getting some info about a duet that are around that people would recommend. its been a fantasy of mine and i feel like threating myself for christmas.
    thanks
    I dont know , are Foster and Allen still on the go .

Its a pity this forum doesnt have a client request section.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to An don For This Useful Post:

BootSlick55 (03-12-10)

Reviews

................................................................................ ....... ................................................................................

ohh my friend is away!! next tour in genuary..... chec up wen we go to dublin!! we are a real duo... and realy one to the other!!
    hope you get to find a good duo and enjoy...!! if you steal want give us a try ... wen we back xxxxxx

I have merged your thread from general chat as it was a duplicate query, and its best place is here...