Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hotel Staff confronting Punters

Reviews

Default Hotel Staff confronting Punters

Hotel Staff confronting Punters anyone experience it?

I never once had a member of Hotel staff say anything to me. I don't think they'd want other guests to know because it would be grounds for them to seek some sort of compensation.

I have had someone confront me at an apartment before... they threatened to call the guards, I told them to go right on ahead; of course nothing happened.

Reviews

It happened to me recently, and its in a hotel that alot of girls stay in. I wont be back there for a while anyway thats for sure.

Reviews

Default Hotel

Why not tell us the name of the hotel so we can all be on our guard if we are going There....i find that being a bit early and going into the bar for a drink helps, or maybe thats just me...
    Last edited by Packo; 28-06-07 at 09:07. Reason: Spelling mistake

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Packo View Post
    Why not tell us the name of the hotel so we can all be on our guard if we are going There....i find that being a bit early and going into the bar for a drink helps, or maybe thats just me...
    Can i post it up here? Admin?

I try and book on the half hour if i can (i.e. 8.30 to 9.30) but not always possible when making booking. It does look dodgy at 9.00 when there are 10+ girls staying in the one hotel. 10 guys coming out and 10 guys coming in.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    Can i post it up here? Admin?
    Go ahead and put it up. I may have to consider removing it if the hotels lawyers get onto us about it, but I think lawyers can be very sexy, so bring on the trouble my way I say ;-)

Reviews

Conscious of what i'm saying, and given i'm not a paying customer on the premises, i'm not saying anymore. Its in Cork and 90% of the girls work from there. I'm really not cool about that whole thing to be honest. I'm as horny as the next guy but i dont like any hassle with it. i'd rather just avoid it at this stage.

Punting is what it is, its fun and its an easy going arrangement between to consenting adults, for the punter its fun and for the puntee (is that correct?) its a bit more than that, and I’m conscious of that too, i'd like to think.

I dunno people, it just made me stop and think, its in and around the point where its not fun anymore.

Sorry for getting so serious, que a light hearted comment ..... Westie?
    Last edited by Patricia; 01-07-07 at 18:52.

Reviews

Ok - I think most of us know what the hotel was then - fair enough for not saying.

Tell us though - what did the staff say to you? I've never had an issue there but the lifts are quite exposed to reception for sure.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hal View Post
    I never once had a member of Hotel staff say anything to me. I don't think they'd want other guests to know because it would be grounds for them to seek some sort of compensation.

I have had someone confront me at an apartment before... they threatened to call the guards, I told them to go right on ahead; of course nothing happened.
    guys, what would you say if you were confronted at the apartments????
    let us all hear each others comments so we go prepared!!!

"i would tell them im going to meet a friend"

Hal, what did you say?, did they even know what you were up to, how would they?

Reviews

Talking Fuck!!!!

I would say if confronted in an appartment block that "I am fucking a friend in this building and if you don't get out of my way I'm fucking YOU!!!!!" :-D

Paws

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast