Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: I can't leave a review

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default I can't leave a review

    I can't seem to leave a review.
    The person in question left on Sunday and after preparing a review, it took some time as I don;t write do we;l, But now I cant leave anything after all me work. This is so unfair

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    I can't seem to leave a review.
    The person in question left on Sunday and after preparing a review, it took some time as I don;t write do we;l, But now I cant leave anything after all me work. This is so unfair
    i feel your pain dude....did you get a discount?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Well that's just it. And I'm mad to tell everyone.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Well that's just it. And I'm mad to tell everyone.
    you are deffo mad lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Well that's just it. And I'm mad to tell everyone.
    Replicate it here Darling. I am waiting.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Replicate it here Darling. I am waiting.
    the whiskey is kicking in...i fuckin dare you to post the review here onlyme.....go on

    (benny says his farewell to onlyme and watches lucy tear him apart)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    4,577
    Reviews
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Well that's just it. And I'm mad to tell everyone.
    thought as much


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to 69patrick69 For This Useful Post:

    benin (02-12-10)

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    the whiskey is kicking in...i fuckin dare you to post the review here onlyme.....go on

    (benny says his farewell to onlyme and watches lucy tear him apart)
    What has Lucy got to do with it?

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    the whiskey is kicking in...i fuckin dare you to post the review here onlyme.....go on

    (benny says his farewell to onlyme and watches lucy tear him apart)
    Where does this impression come from that I am so vicious? I am the gentler sex, after all
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Where does this impression come from that I am so vicious? I am the gentler sex, after all
    I think the term is "weaker sex"
    Countless generations can't be wrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •