Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Russia WC 2018

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    The average is 34.7 in July, with an average max of 41.5
    According to skynews , all the venues in Qatar will be indoors. And strangely enough it was the only bid from all the countries that fifa had a issue with. It really does amaze me how this organisation can get away with being so corrupt for so long .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    According to skynews , all the venues in Qatar will be indoors. And strangely enough it was the only bid from all the countries that fifa had a issue with. It really does amaze me how this organisation can get away with being so corrupt for so long .
    I read a book on corruption in football (the title escapes me for now), and the scale of the corruption is truly breathtaking.
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

Blog Entries
    Reviews

What a load of ball well what do you expect from fifa.
    Who in there right mind wants to go there loads of brown envolpes flying FIFAs way.
    It's a pity England didn't get it it would have been great to go over and see the worlds best players.
    Becks gave a very good speech.

Blog Entries

I just did a search on one of the FIFA Executives (JAck Warner) and found this Wikipedia page on him. It's no wonder England missed out and Quatar got 2022 when you have a gangster like this as one of the most powerful people in world football.

its a complete joke that 22 ppl(even if they were not dodgy) decide where the biggest competition in the world is held.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456