Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I miss Blond Chick Nikky :(

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default I miss Blond Chick Nikky :(

    It's been what feels like forever since she last posted, I always thought she brought elegance and grace to the boards, I hope she hasn't slipped off and retired on the quite..

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...ick-nikky.html
    Last edited by anon361; 02-12-10 at 12:53.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    we've just been graced by two amazing sets of new pics from Kitty and Alexis so fingers crossed herself and Eve are off getting their Christmas snaps in order

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    It's been what feels like forever since she last posted, I always thought she brought elegance and grace to the boards, I hope she hasn't slipped off and retired on the quite..

    View Profile: Blond chick NIKKY - Escort Ireland Community

    Hello Anon,

    i just see your post now. I wasnt online for a while. Thank you very much for your post. I took 1 month off before Xmas. And i would like to inform you all guys that EVE retired for good. And i will as well in next 2 or 3 months. We are glad we got a chance to meet so many nice Gentlemans. And chat with so nice people like ANON xoxoxo

    Thank you guys. We will miss ya X
    Last edited by Blond chick NIKKY; 22-01-11 at 20:35.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

    hd7055 (22-01-11), westcorklad (22-01-11)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,123
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Sorry to read that Nikky.It was my pleasure to have met you in October 2009 and I had intended to meet Eve at some point as well.Unfortunately circumstances didnt allow that but anyway you and Eve have always been two of the most respected escorts on this site and you will be missed.

    Best of luck to both of you in whatever you plan to do in the future.
    The Truth is out there.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Sorry to read that Nikky.It was my pleasure to have met you in October 2009 and I had intended to meet Eve at some point as well.Unfortunately circumstances didnt allow that but anyway you and Eve have always been two of the most respected escorts on this site and you will be missed.

    Best of luck to both of you in whatever you plan to do in the future.

    Thank you very much. It was nice to meet you. Your very nice person. The best of luck in your life as well.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

    westcorklad (22-01-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    It will be nice to see you back Nikki, the place is dull without you
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  9. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Best of luck to you ladies whatever you do in the future. Your posts will be missed on the forum. Even though your retired I hope you can pop in occasionally to say hello.
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 22-01-11 at 20:49.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    It will be nice to see you back Nikki, the place is dull without you
    Hello Lucy beauty,

    i was quite bored here so i dint post for a while. Now i have last 2 or 3 months so i will be back on board
    Thank you. I still like your post always honest and fair.

    Fair play to ya. This site need GIRL POWER like you

    xxx

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (22-01-11)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Best of luck to you ladies whatever you do in the future. Your posts will be missed on the forum. Even though your retired I hope you can pop in occasionally to say hello.
    Thanks T. Yep thats a good idea. We will for sure. x

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    And i would like to inform you all guys that EVE retired for good. And i will as well in next 2 or 3 months. We are glad we got a chance to meet so many nice Gentlemans. And chat with so nice people like ANON xoxoxo

    Thank you guys. We will miss ya X
    It may be a year later than you expected, Nikky, but you are almost there.
    I wish you & Eve have a successful life. It was a pleasure to have met you both.
    Your directions were a lot better than my ability to follow them.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •