Thread: Is something or someone trying to tell me something?

Blog Entries

Post Is something or someone trying to tell me something?

It all started a while back here with the sudden emergence of cats pics. Then i decided a cat comp. Then earlier tonight as i sat down at the tv ,an ad with a cat came on, while two of my cats sat down next to me.

I wake up every morning with four cats sitting on me staring into my eyes waiting to be fed and the dog glaring at them.

My life has become overtaken by cats wherever i go.

feeling so slightly better,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    It all started a while back here with the sudden emergence of cats pics. Then i decided a cat comp. Then earlier tonight as i sat down at the tv ,an ad with a cat came on, while two of my cats sat down next to me.

I wake up every morning with four cats sitting on me staring into my eyes waiting to be fed and the dog glaring at them.

Westside.
    I love my cats too

Westside.
    i have good / bad news mate..the cat pic are going to slow down

Reviews

Westside.
    I have 2 cats and they both sleep on my bed - it is nice to wake up in the morning and see them - great company and independent - wish I could find a woman like that.

Reviews

More like they are wondering are you dead and can they start eating you yet! A cat will start to eat it's dead owner before their body goes cold, that's loyalty for you..

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    More like they are wondering are you dead and can they start eating you yet! A cat will start to eat it's dead owner before their body goes cold, that's loyalty for you..
    thats heart warming news...well heart not cold anyway.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Let the dog loose on your cats . Promble solved ,;doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc