Thread: Where the fuck are the snow ploughs ...

Reviews

Default Where the fuck are the snow ploughs ...

The M11 motorway in Wexford has not been snowploughed since this bad weather started and nor has it been gritted. This is total fucking nonsense as the M11/N11 is Euroroute 1 and the main outlet to Europe via Rosslare. Asshole drivers are crawling along at 10 mph causing traffic jams on the hilly bits cuz they are not going quick enough. The truckers are trying to cruise at at least 30 mph so they can keep going ...... If you cant drive in snowy conditions get the fuck off the roads ....

GRRRRRRRRRRR!

Thank God I've got a 4x4 fitted with snow tyres! Hopefully Ill get to D4 on Friday night !

Blog Entries

yep, the people of ireland sure can't drive!!! I've seen so many things on the roads over the past few days and I just believe that people must switch off when they enter a car. There is no other explanation for the stupidity.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    The M11 motorway in Wexford has not been snowploughed since this bad weather started and nor has it been gritted. This is total fucking nonsense as the M11/N11 is Euroroute 1 and the main outlet to Europe via Rosslare. Asshole drivers are crawling along at 10 mph causing traffic jams on the hilly bits cuz they are not going quick enough. The truckers are trying to cruise at at least 30 mph so they can keep going ...... If you cant drive in snowy conditions get the fuck off the roads ....

GRRRRRRRRRRR!

Thank God I've got a 4x4 fitted with snow tyres! Hopefully Ill get to D4 on Friday night !

You just can't beat the 2 wheel pedal power. No traffic jams either.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    You just can't beat the 2 wheel pedal power. No traffic jams either.
    In this weather .... you're fuckin mad ... !!