Thread: All Good Things Cum To He That Waits - Mature Busty Ebony Pru is Back!

Blog Entries

Default All Good Things Cum To He That Waits - Mature Busty Ebony Pru is Back!

I made it at last guy and will respond to all the message left for me yesterday while I battered with impossible weather conditions and flight delays and cancellations.

But what matters is that now I'm here, back in the City of Cork, complete with school girl, office secretary, nurse, pvc and maid outfits, satin lingerie, and stockings, as well as dildos, anal toys, and strap-on's and cute little restraints that keep a sex slave in his or (her) place! And I've got my infamous fish net body stocking with my thigh high boots that commands firm attention where it counts.

So if you've lusted after my pictures, or just love the thought of quality time with a genuine mature black woman with a naughty mind and many ways to make your knees wobble on your departure, then get in touch now (by phone, email or pm - I WILL NOT HAVE THE TIME TO RESPOND TO TEXT MESSAGES) - I am only here until Friday.

And if you're an anal virgin, I have just the techniques to make you pass your anal proficiency exams. Or maybe you'd just like a refresher tutorial?

And if you live too far to get to Cork this time, maybe a phone sex session will remind you why you need to have me on your Christmas wish-list. I accept Meteor mobile phone top up for phone sex sessions. Quite apt as the sessions are quite meteoric when I get your mind racing and your body pumping with my naughty stories and exploits.

xxx

Pru

085 124 3 124 (Remember, no text messages at all. It won't get you anywhere.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ebony-pic-0104b.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	32942   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1126.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	32941  
    Guaranteed A Levels With Sexy Mature Ebony
    An A Level Master-class Service with no BS excuses on size and no extra charging.