Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the demise of EI

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default the demise of EI

from someone who has started a few hundred threads The situation with bringing a thread off topic has become nothing short of ridiculous I mean u know who u are its the same people the whole time everyone is welcome here but its gotten entirely stupid even the moderators have got the habit I used to enjoy it here.....

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

ber (04-12-10), hornylimerick (04-12-10), jayf1 (04-12-10), mr maxi (30-11-10), Prickly (30-11-10)

Reviews

Benny, he's talking about you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Benny, he's talking about you!!!
    yep benny and his photo ablum of his extended cat family

Last edited by lucy chambers; 30-11-10 at 18:53.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Experienced Punter esq (30-11-10), JAMESCORK (30-11-10)

EI has been no friend to me & my place is nomore here due to my unfair treatment on another matter with this website I am not slagging off EI by starting this thread and I promise I will never discuss the private matter with anybody on the boards but what I will say here to all of u at EI bosses is that I am no fucking idiot but ye have made me look one Ye could have exercised just a little bit of common sense- I know by writing this post I will isolate myself Its a great pity I have to leave here as I didnt want to but hey ye'll be raking in the money nonetheless I'll be quickly forgotten....

Blog Entries

and always the kitten and those ugly cats fighting all over the threads
    Last edited by Shirley Joy; 30-11-10 at 19:17.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (01-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    EI has been no friend to me & my place is nomore here due to my unfair treatment on another matter with this website I am not slagging off EI by starting this thread and I promise I will never discuss the private matter with anybody on the boards but what I will say here to all of u at EI bosses is that I am no fucking idiot but ye have made me look one Ye could have exercised just a little bit of common sense- I know by writing this post I will isolate myself Its a great pity I have to leave here as I didnt want to but hey ye'll be raking in the money nonetheless I'll be quickly forgotten....
    Wooow... where is this coming from Buddy. EI is not supposed to be your freind, we are. We are the forum and you are a member of the same forum as we are. So what happens between you and EI is between you an EI. Doesnt mean you cannot have a fulfilling relationship with us the members...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (30-11-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Doesnt mean you cannot have a fulfilling relationship with us the members...
    You trying to tell us something james? Will i get this move to the gay forum for you?

i wont get between you both,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    As I don't know the details of your problems with E-I, I can't offer any advice on that. However, I am surprised that they would treat you unfairly, given the great work you have done with the football competitions.
    I don't think you need to feel isolated because you are obviously annoyed about something, and have expressed that in a very polite way. I would be disappointed if you do decide to stop posting completely as you have been a very interesting character.
    I don't like the whole 'off-topic' crap that goes on which is why I have mostly only been posting on the joke threads recently
    Life will go on, but you won't be forgotten.
    Last edited by Forrest; 30-11-10 at 20:13.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast