Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the demise of EI

Default the demise of EI

from someone who has started a few hundred threads The situation with bringing a thread off topic has become nothing short of ridiculous I mean u know who u are its the same people the whole time everyone is welcome here but its gotten entirely stupid even the moderators have got the habit I used to enjoy it here.....

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

ber (04-12-10), hornylimerick (04-12-10), jayf1 (04-12-10), mr maxi (30-11-10), Prickly (30-11-10)

Reviews

Benny, he's talking about you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Benny, he's talking about you!!!
    yep benny and his photo ablum of his extended cat family

Last edited by lucy chambers; 30-11-10 at 18:53.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Experienced Punter esq (30-11-10), JAMESCORK (30-11-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    from someone who has started a few hundred threads The situation with bringing a thread off topic has become nothing short of ridiculous I mean u know who u are its the same people the whole time everyone is welcome here but its gotten entirely stupid even the moderators have got the habit I used to enjoy it here.....
    Not alot can be done about it Ex P as ppl are entitled to post as they like. Personally most of the threads descend into a conversation between the same ppl and along the same lines. Also intense debatable topics are dying out but some of this has to do with some sensitive souls. Its these intense debatable topics are what really make an interesting topic imho anyway.

sincerely,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 30-11-10 at 18:55.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post

I dont know why you called this thread the demise of e-i , when clearly there are more people posting lately and more girls advertising . Just relax, go with the flow and enjoy the forum for what it has become.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to An don For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (30-11-10), Nicole (30-11-10), samlad (01-12-10)

Reviews

The serious threads will receive serious answers. Any member looking for help will find that help. But all this can happen in the first ten posts or so..

What happens after that is irrelevant...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (30-11-10), herodotus (04-12-10), Lucy Chambers (30-11-10)

EI has been no friend to me & my place is nomore here due to my unfair treatment on another matter with this website I am not slagging off EI by starting this thread and I promise I will never discuss the private matter with anybody on the boards but what I will say here to all of u at EI bosses is that I am no fucking idiot but ye have made me look one Ye could have exercised just a little bit of common sense- I know by writing this post I will isolate myself Its a great pity I have to leave here as I didnt want to but hey ye'll be raking in the money nonetheless I'll be quickly forgotten....

I feel for you Exp, it does bother you. So lets make a deal. You post a serious thread, we wont take it off topic. Equally, leave the people who like to banter to their own threads.

EDIT. And don't leave honey. I like having you around.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 30-11-10 at 19:11.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast