Thread: Women's love lives were better in DDR

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Women's love lives were better in DDR

Women's love lives were better in DDR

DDR = east Germany

Back then, "men and women depended on their own imagination. That made sex less stressful," said Berlin writer Jutta Resch-Treuwerth, 67, who wrote for a lonely hearts column for young Easterners for 20 years.

"In a rigid state that wanted to control everything, citizens were more emancipated with respect to their sex life, women in particular," Professor Starke added.

"The sex trade in West Germany was considered by the regime as bourgeois decadence," Starke remembers.

Better access to higher education and jobs along with free abortion and contraception and generous family policies favoured a less traditional role for women in the East than in the West at the time.

And in bed, women took the initiative more often and reached orgasm more often than their Western counterparts, at least according to polls taken then.

"Eastern women did not talk about their orgasm for hours, they just let themselves go," Starke said.

Full article:
    'Women's love lives were better in East Germany before the Berlin Wall fell' - Telegraph

Quote Originally Posted by dublin laddie View Post

DDR = east Germany

Back then, "men and women depended on their own imagination. That made sex less stressful," said Berlin writer Jutta Resch-Treuwerth, 67, who wrote for a lonely hearts column for young Easterners for 20 years.

"In a rigid state that wanted to control everything, citizens were more emancipated with respect to their sex life, women in particular," Professor Starke added.

"The sex trade in West Germany was considered by the regime as bourgeois decadence," Starke remembers.

Better access to higher education and jobs along with free abortion and contraception and generous family policies favoured a less traditional role for women in the East than in the West at the time.

And in bed, women took the initiative more often and reached orgasm more often than their Western counterparts, at least according to polls taken then.

"Eastern women did not talk about their orgasm for hours, they just let themselves go," Starke said.

Full article:
    'Women's love lives were better in East Germany before the Berlin Wall fell' - Telegraph
    one half crazed lunatic for sale......any bidders?

(i know i said half crazed but ffs i have to talk him up)

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post

did you even read the news link its very interesting.

did you even read the news link its very interesting.
    give a fuckin guess mate

Isnt it against the rules to keep posting this crap? If it isn't cant you make a new rule? Texas has no interest in the forum.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

scotus (30-11-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Isnt it against the rules to keep posting this crap? If it isn't cant you make a new rule? Texas has no interest in the forum.
    i sort of find it quite interesting, not the what he posts just the shear pigheadedness of repeated postings of stuff you only see on asylum walls, usually written in shit

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post

Not even for free.lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

benin (30-11-10)

Reviews

DDR = east Germany

Full article:
    Fascinating stuff really, please tell me more.

Blog Entries

DDR = east Germany

Full article:
    I kind of got the impression from viewing the movie 'The lives of others' that East Germans ienjoyed a better sex live than people in the West, maybe because they seemed so sensual as opposed to sexy