Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Ideal...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default Ideal...

    Okay,

    We've discussed 'The Inbetweeners' quite recently, but out of morbid curiosity I but series 1-4 of Graham Duff's black comedy 'Ideal' starring Johnny Vegas as Moz, small time drug-dealer turned big-time criminal through a series of unfortunate encounters with his 'customers'.

    So much goes on in this programme and it is just bizarre and hilarious! Has anyone else watched this series? I'm hooked at the moment and have just got series 5 to watch.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Must check it out, I vaguely remember watching a few episodes.

    I currently enjoying 'Black Books' I love Dylan Morans character.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Must check it out, I vaguely remember watching a few episodes.

    I currently enjoying 'Black Books' I love Dylan Morans character.
    Not heard of that one... must give it a ganders.

    Ideal is hilarious! There is a massive list of bizarre characters all quirky in their own way. For example:

    -Nikky: Welsh partner of Moz being dragged down to his low level
    -Cartoon Head: a masked assassin with a mouse mask permanently attached to his face. He never speaks and is freaky!
    -PC: best friend and drug supplier police officer to Moz
    -Brian: homosexual that turns up with a new boyfriend every visit, asking Moz if he thinks his new partner is 'Scrummy'
    -Colin: Kleptomaniac and small time crook regularly reminding people that he is on probation
    -Judith: insecure necrophiliac and admirer of Moz, who happens to live in the flat opposite him
    -Psycho Paul: as stated, Manchester's finest psycho with exaggerated Manc accent always threatening to stab Moz with his Philips screwdriver

    The list goes on, but it's comedy gold, I tell thee!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Not heard of that one... must give it a ganders.

    Ideal is hilarious! There is a massive list of bizarre characters all quirky in their own way. For example:

    -Nikky: Welsh partner of Moz being dragged down to his low level
    -Cartoon Head: a masked assassin with a mouse mask permanently attached to his face. He never speaks and is freaky!
    -PC: best friend and drug supplier police officer to Moz
    -Brian: homosexual that turns up with a new boyfriend every visit, asking Moz if he thinks his new partner is 'Scrummy'
    -Colin: Kleptomaniac and small time crook regularly reminding people that he is on probation
    -Judith: insecure necrophiliac and admirer of Moz, who happens to live in the flat opposite him
    -Psycho Paul: as stated, Manchester's finest psycho with exaggerated Manc accent always threatening to stab Moz with his Philips screwdriver

    The list goes on, but it's comedy gold, I tell thee!!!
    Sounds like you have just listed off discriptions of people on here !

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

    samlad (30-11-10)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Sounds like you have just listed off discriptions of people on here !
    which one of them is westie?

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    It doesn't get any more random than this, I tell you:


  8. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Okay,

    We've discussed 'The Inbetweeners' quite recently, but out of morbid curiosity I but series 1-4 of Graham Duff's black comedy 'Ideal' starring Johnny Vegas as Moz, small time drug-dealer turned big-time criminal through a series of unfortunate encounters with his 'customers'.

    So much goes on in this programme and it is just bizarre and hilarious! Has anyone else watched this series? I'm hooked at the moment and have just got series 5 to watch.
    just found torrents for seasons 1-4 so will set them to download this evening while I'm out, it' better be good!!! Don't make be infract you for suggesting shit telly

    P.S. I'm a big Boosh fan so can't get much weirder than those


  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    just found torrents for seasons 1-4 so will set them to download this evening while I'm out, it' better be good!!! Don't make be infract you for suggesting shit telly

    P.S. I'm a big Boosh fan so can't get much weirder than those

    Got them all already. Very surreal and amusing! LOL!

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cork City - Please get fucked off you bastard
    Posts
    938
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    you seen Peep Show ? tis classy out and funny as fuck, id say
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Cough Cough....bumping his own unpopular thread...Cough Cough!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •