Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Scenario 2. The disappearing reviews.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Oh for gods sake, this is still here? For a fictional situation Maxi certainly has got a bee in his bonnet! There was a post by Alexanda about this not two weeks ago. If it is a real problem, name names. In other words put up or shut up.
    First of all Miss Chambers this is not a fictional situation but i have already told you trying to get me to name names is naughty and you should not be shit stirring but if it irritates you that much i will as you say put up or shut up. I will do the latter as i won't be enticed into becoming one of your shit stirrers. For the record this is absoltely nothing to do with the Alexanda thread and feel free to retaliate with your usual sarcasm but do not expect a reply from me on this matter.
    Now you have a nice night, Mwah

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    First of all Miss Chambers this is not a fictional situation but i have already told you trying to get me to name names is naughty and you should not be shit stirring but if it irritates you that much i will as you say put up or shut up. I will do the latter as i won't be enticed into becoming one of your shit stirrers. For the record this is absoltely nothing to do with the Alexanda thread and feel free to retaliate with your usual sarcasm but do not expect a reply from me on this matter.
    Now you have a nice night, Mwah

Once again Maxi it isn't shit stirring, it is asking for clarity. You are being a slippery little fish on this one, everytime it dies down it is brought back up again. Why?

P.S You have a lovely night honey
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 02-12-10 at 01:32.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

mr maxi (02-12-10)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234