Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bookings

Default Bookings

I’m not on this site long but am a veteran of another site, here the girls are particularly high quality, but .......... and its a big but, they will not answer texts or e mails re bookings, over the last 5-6 weeks i have been able to make 2 bookings out of about 8, come on girls reply to your messages and u will get the work, unless maybe u don’t need it !!
    I understand the withheld numbers thing, but some people like me that work in a open office can hardly lift the phone and make a booking, the only safe way for me is e mail and text, and when i text i always confirm its me via e mail, ..................still no replies.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff21 View Post
    I’m not on this site long but am a veteran of another site, here the girls are particularly high quality, but .......... and its a big but, they will not answer texts or e mails re bookings, over the last 5-6 weeks i have been able to make 2 bookings out of about 8, come on girls reply to your messages and u will get the work, unless maybe u don’t need it !!
    I understand the withheld numbers thing, but some people like me that work in a open office can hardly lift the phone and make a booking, the only safe way for me is e mail and text, and when i text i always confirm its me via e mail, ..................still no replies.
    You must be on "THE LIST" Jeff...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff21 View Post
    you deserve an honest answer not that shite jimbop just posted....your an ugly fecker i bet...am i right??????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    You must be on "THE LIST" Jeff...lol.
    What is "The List" James??????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    What is "The List" James??????
    If you dont know about it then the chances are you are not on it....Relaxez Vous...

Reviews

If you dont know about it then the chances are you are not on it....Relaxez Vous...
    Is this the list for the EI xmas party.

Reviews

But this is outrageous that some "List" is being kept!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    But this is outrageous that some "List" is being kept!!!!
    who is keeping a list...what type of list...was this ever discussed before?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    who is keeping a list...what type of list...was this ever discussed before?
    ... or was it all a dream?
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    you deserve an honest answer not that shite jimbop just posted....your an ugly fecker i bet...am i right??????
    Im no George Clooney, but defo not a bull dog lickin piss off a nettle, and the only list i was ever on was the "High Roller" one :-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff21 For This Useful Post:

benin (30-11-10)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast