Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One thing i always find funny

Blog Entries

Arrow One thing i always find funny

When someone is walking along and they trip and then they act like they were running. Im sure everyone has seen it. Fall with finesse for god sake. If your going to split your head open at least look cool doing it. Nothing wrong with missing the kerb or a step.

So the next time your out and you miss your foot placing just let what happens be. Fall, trip and look cool.

off my chest,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 29-11-10 at 22:47.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    When someone is walking along and they trip and then they act like they were running. Im sure everyone has seen it. Fall with finesse for god sake. If your going to split your head open at least look cool doing it. Nothing wrong with missing the kerb or a step.

So the next time your out and you miss your foot placing just let what happens be. Fall, trip and look cool.

off my chest,
    Westside.
    That is quite funny and has happened me a few times myself. Must try your method next time

Word, guys. It isn't cool to laugh at people falling over. It hurts, for one thing.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

off my chest,
    Westside.
    Pissing myself laughing.... I walked into a bar on Saturday early afternoon (no drink on board) and about five steps in, one foot slipped and I nearly went on my arse..... I did what I always do in this situation.... looked around to see who was looking, in this case it was a hen party, and tried to make a joke.... asked if any of them were nurses???? Got a laugh and felt a little less like a tit..... But you are right Westie.... there is no point in trying to disguise it.... EVERYBODY HAS SEEN WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!!!!

BLD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Word, guys. It isn't cool to laugh at people falling over. It hurts, for one thing.
    Thats true. Its not nice and not funny and yes it does hurt and the persons feelings get hurt too as everyone looks at it happening. Not nice and most certainly not funny.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Thats true. Its not nice and not funny and yes it does hurt and the persons feelings get hurt too as everyone looks at it happening. Not nice and most certainly not funny.

Westside.
    hhahahahahah its fuckin hilarious. "oh i was just jogging and i fell and the tomato sauce split on my head."

the more the merrier,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 29-11-10 at 22:56.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Nearly afraid to post in case DL comes in and hijacks another of your threads westie .;lol doc;
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

I'm sure I've seen Billy Connolly do a skit about this.

Also, Westie, I thought I had spoken to you about your verbal diahorrea??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Nearly afraid to post in case DL comes in and hijacks another of your threads westie .;lol doc;
    He'll probably have to copy and paste his hijack i reckon.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

Westside.
    Makes me wonder how Youve Been Framed went on for so long.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast