Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cork - The best place in Ireland????????????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Question Cork - The best place in Ireland????????????

Never mind the ppl, or the outsiders like Ber coming into the city. I see half the country is freezing and while its cold in cork ,its tolerable and is in fact a lovely Winters night. A permanent hand of thaw seems to descend on Westville. Even today is warmer than yesterday here.

While i walked to the shop earlier i wondered is this really the best place in Ireland to live? Its big enough to have lots of services, things to do, near enough to country and seaside areas and not so big to have huge traffic jams etc like in Dublin.

It seems to be the place to be. Of course im not asking you ppl to come here. Just a conversation.

Plz stay away,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Plenty of time then to dust down your boat for the impending floods later on in the year lol doc;
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

I like Cork. I love the accent, and its quite beautiful in parts. You got a spare room Westie?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I like Cork. I love the accent, and its quite beautiful in parts. You got a spare room Westie?
    Never be stranded when in Carlow Luce lol; doc;
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (29-11-10)

Blog Entries

You mean your here again?
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    You mean your here again?
    Westside.
    Nah. But soon. Christmas in Cork. I shall be warming red wine in preparation for you honey.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

I shall be warming red wine in preparation for you honey.
    I shalt warm your arse if you come near me.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Ps Go to Lapland. Heard its great at Xmas.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Plenty of time then to dust down your boat for the impending floods later on in the year lol doc;
    Got locked in a pub years ago, after a couple of after work pints we were told we had to move upstairs, because there was a flooding. Next time we looked out, someone in a canoe came sailing up Oliver Plunkett street. Then it was time to drink some more before we had to go home. Got a lock in to try and get the ebb coming so we didn't have to get too wet on the way home. Didn't totally work though but was a good night. So don't knock it Doc, before you try it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    Got locked in a pub years ago, after a couple of after work pints we were told we had to move upstairs, because there was a flooding. Next time we looked out, someone in a canoe came sailing up Oliver Plunkett street. Then it was time to drink some more before we had to go home. Got a lock in to try and get the ebb coming so we didn't have to get too wet on the way home. Didn't totally work though but was a good night. So don't knock it Doc, before you try it.
    Actually thats one thing id love. Canoing through the sts of Cork during floods. Its must be real cool and nope the hell with rescuing ppl. They can stay there. Imagine sailing passed someplace where you walked or canoing through Brown Thomas?

funfilled times,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 29-11-10 at 22:50.

I love cork It's a great city and it has some of the most beautiful countryside i've seen, west Cork in particular!!
    I always enjoy visiting Cork and wandering around the small streets....love the accent too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast