Thread: Two faced cunt

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Two faced cunt

So Noel Dempsey tells us to "plz plz look after the elderly" during the coming week. What a two faced ignorant cunt. Would these be the same elderly who now because of FF have to look forward to even harsher winters? But course Dempsey being the upstanding cunt that he is ,is well aware of the plight of elderly ppl surviving on a state pension while he warms his hole in Australia. Ah i forgot the cunt hung around this time or is it the fact that the cold spell came earlier than last year?

Takes some cheeky FF bastard to talk about caring for the elderly. Ah but sure Brian is ill. I forgot.

FF yet again stick their fingers up to the elderly.

nasty pricks,
    Westside.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (29-11-10), madjack (29-11-10)

Reviews

Here here ....... totally agree

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    So Noel Dempsey tells us to "plz plz look after the elderly" during the coming week. What a two faced ignorant cunt. Would these be the same elderly who now because of FF have to look forward to even harsher winters? But course Dempsey being the upstanding cunt that he is ,is well aware of the plight of elderly ppl surviving on a state pension while he warms his hole in Australia. Ah i forgot the cunt hung around this time or is it the fact that the cold spell came earlier than last year?

Takes some cheeky FF bastard to talk about caring for the elderly. Ah but sure Brian is ill. I forgot.

FF yet again stick their fingers up to the elderly.

nasty pricks,
    Westside.
    Much much more needs to be done to help the elderly and in more ways than heating too. It's a total disgrace!

Reviews

Calm down Westie..........you'll only do yourself a mischief getting all worked up over these gobshites.

I recon that Dempsey had to stay around because of the four year plan and budget......otherwise, as soon as he got a wiff of the long range weather forecast, he would have f**ked off to the Canaries, or Madeira, or Malta, or wherever the f**k he goes to ground whenever the rest of us have to freeze the arses off ourselves.

Console yourself with the fact that in a few months time you and the rest of us will give Dempsey and the gobshite party the kicking of a lifetime. Mind you, if any of the brothers wish to take up arms in the meantime and line a few f**kers up against walls, I will be happy to supply the comrades with XL pine fresh butt blugs..........I'd like to see the bastards trying to talk through their arses after that.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

He doesn't give a care he is off on his sun holiday while the country freezes it's Ballox off.

throughout the boom FF were remarkably successful at manipulating the media into making the public believe the bogus proposition they were economically competent whiter than white & since the advent of the economic disaster & the massive fall in the party's ratings FF ministers have try to depict themselves as helpless victims of media bias their hypocrisy knows no bounds the level of rage is at a maximum & that comment by Dempsey is making it hard to take everyone has their edge people are being pushed too far I wouldn't be surprised if a few of their scumbags were taken out....

More than likely he is very busy with supervising the building of his new mansion on Meath.

Not content with wasting many millions in taxpayers money and being a member of a government that has sold the country in an act of treason, Minister Dempsey is building a massive new home in Trim.

There is a photo of it in todays Star newspaper, which sadly is not online so I cant post it here. From what I saw in the paper, its certainly a large house. Normally when a families offspring flee the nest people tend to trade down to a smaller house, but not Minister Dempsey.

The word on the street in Trim is that the locals are not impressed.

Lets hope he has the sense to build some tall walls around it, because soon he will no longer be a minister or TD.