Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For today's row I propose BURNING SPEED CAMERAS

Reviews

Default For today's row I propose BURNING SPEED CAMERAS

Not a new idea, it has already been done, but really are they here to do good?
    And if so why hide in the hedge?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Yes it was done last week and a guy could have been burned to death in the back or it!!

There is a solution to the problem and it is called.....wait for it....STOP SPEEDING *******!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

jacksparrow2010 (29-11-10)

briquettes and coal are better to keep you warm

Blog Entries

They are sneaky, slithery, money generating garbage. Or is that the people who use them?

Reviews

Lol
    I just realised I forgot the comma

It should have read keep

Now for todays row, Burning speed cameras

Reviews

I approve of burning speed camera vans. They are a covert tax generating scam and serve no other purpose. Speed cameras do not save lives ..... ask most other EU countries who are getting rid of them.

Speeding does not cause accidents. Fucking assholes who cant drive cause accidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    I approve of burning speed camera vans. They are a covert tax generating scam and serve no other purpose. Speed cameras do not save lives ..... ask most other EU countries who are getting rid of them.

Speeding does not cause accidents. Fucking assholes who cant drive cause accidents.
    in there 1.9 diesel chipped fucking cars lol

Reviews

[QUOTE=Monkeynut;332922]I approve of burning speed camera vans. They are a covert tax generating scam and serve no other purpose. Speed cameras do not save lives ..... ask most other EU countries who are getting rid of them.

Speeding does not cause accidents. Fucking assholes who cant drive cause accidents.[/QUOTE]

Actually it is usually big boys in their toys who think they are great drivers that kill other people!!
    (and they come in all ages!!)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post

Actually it is usually big boys in their toys who think they are great drivers that kill other people!!
    Yes they do ........ but not this old guy! (1.6 million miles since my last insurance claim!)

[QUOTE=dannyboy10;332926]
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post

Speeding does not cause accidents. Fucking assholes who cant drive cause accidents.[/QUOTE]

hear that old timer .....dannyboy means you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast