Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: Whingers corner..

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default Whingers corner..

    Can we please have awhingers corner on the forum?

    A Place where some guys, (there were alot of them in the last few days) can go and discuss prices and whine that the Ladies are too expensive!! (Their time of course not them personally )

    A place where some guys can draw up the Ladies business plans and how they could bolster their profit margins with Discount Tuesdays or free mug with every 10th visit!!

    A place where some guys full of self loathing can do their best to run down the Ladies here as people and professionals!

    And finally a Place where everyone knows your name!!

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

    dr love (29-11-10), ThomasJ (29-11-10), UKHeather (29-11-10), Violette (29-11-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Im cold!!! Theres my winge for today , who can come warm up my cockles

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Im cold!!! Theres my winge for today , who can come warm up my cockles
    if your cold id imagine having seen the pic you posted on friday sammy and nicole have a place to hang their coats this morning....am i right?????

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    if your cold id imagine having seen the pic you posted on friday sammy and nicole have a place to hang their coats this morning....am i right?????
    LOL, they are hidden under 3 layers

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    LOL, they are hidden under 3 layers
    bet they are still peeping out

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    bet they are still peeping out
    How do you think she types while filing her nails!!

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    bet they are still peeping out
    Nope well and truly covered today, u have no idea how painfull peirced nipples can be if they can too cold!

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Nope well and truly covered today, u have no idea how painfull peirced nipples can be if they can too cold!
    WWWWWWHHHHYYYYY do that to yourself!!!! OUCH!!

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Nope well and truly covered today, u have no idea how painfull peirced nipples can be if they can too cold!
    funny thing is your right i have no idea about that...maybe you should show me how they look in the cold?

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Can we please have awhingers corner on the forum?

    A Place where some guys, (there were alot of them in the last few days) can go and discuss prices and whine that the Ladies are too expensive!! (Their time of course not them personally )

    A place where some guys can draw up the Ladies business plans and how they could bolster their profit margins with Discount Tuesdays or free mug with every 10th visit!!

    A place where some guys full of self loathing can do their best to run down the Ladies here as people and professionals!

    And finally a Place where everyone knows your name!!
    Not Here to whinge
    Just to say there was a lot of strange post alright I taught I was the only of the same opinion good on kitty lol doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •