Thread: The best analysis so far.

Reviews

Default The best analysis so far.

I have read so much about the economy and the state we are in this week that I am depressed. Then I read this from AA Gill (British retaurant critic) "You can be shit with money but you can have the craic. You have to choose between being Swiss and being Irish".

Well when I thought about it I think he is right - I am going to go to town and have some craic.

Goodnight all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThomasJ For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (27-11-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You'd need a sence of humour to live here alright ,mind the ice when out.; doc;
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    I have read so much about the economy and the state we are in this week that I am depressed. Then I read this from AA Gill (British retaurant critic) "You can be shit with money but you can have the craic. You have to choose between being Swiss and being Irish".

Well when I thought about it I think he is right - I am going to go to town and have some craic.

Goodnight all.
    Yes I think it's important to have a certain amount of positivity with all the negative feeling about. Difficult as it is need to keep the chin up

6. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

dr love (27-11-10)

Reviews

Agreed. There was quite a bit about a similar theme this morning on the raidio.

If there is one good thing to come out of all this negativity it is this - it is forcing us to look at what is really important.

Spending our lives chasing money and worrying about it and making comparisons does not suit us. We are better off leaving this all behind us now.
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

8. The Following User Says Thank You to scotus For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Plus another benefit is the girls are going to continue dropping their prices. It's not all bad