Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So is anyone here marching today?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    They called them "extremists", said there was garda calmness "despite much provocation"... those sound like the journo's own opinions...
    Well I would call Eirigi and the likes extremists or anyone who uses violence to acheive a political objective!

I hate to break it to people but the boys and girls in blue are not TD's. I do not see have throwing fireworks eggs etc at fellow workers will bother BIffo and his crew!

And to be honest I think the Journos had a better view today than you did

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Well I would call Eirigi and the likes extremists or anyone who uses violence to acheive a political objective!I
    Danny, if I effing well come over to your gaff and burn it down for posting your cheek at me, would that be extreme???

Reviews

Danny, if I effing well come over to your gaff and burn it down for posting your cheek at me, would that be extreme???
    Join the Q buddy

Violette plans to do horrible things to me!!

Reviews

JViolette plans to do horrible things to me!!
    Dominatrixes scare the shit out of me.

Reviews

Dominatrixes scare the shit out of me.
    On line is the only way she or anyDom will meet me!

Having said that....Damn she looks hot!!!

6. Default

Was around town today and saw a few of the gurier element knocking around outside the Daíl but nothing major. Hopefully the real peoples message gets out and not what the eejits from eirigi were up to.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well I would call Eirigi and the likes extremists or anyone who uses violence to acheive a political objective!
    How, exactly, do you think this country became independent?

Violette plans to do horrible things to me!!
    Lucky bastard!

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    How, exactly, do you think this country became independent?
    !
    I so not believe a country is worth murdering for. I do believe a country can be worth dying for.
    Thirty years of troubles and the early part of 20th century in Ireland was working class people killing other working class people. we are still ruled by the Elite,it is only the accents that have changed!

Well that's my view on it!

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    come on piddii do you think that by ladour geting a majority will make any difference when there join at the hip with the unions and the public sector if anything labour will totally fuck up will cant fuck it up any more then it is but will take longer to recover under them.
    they've never had a chance to mess anything up with FG and FF usurping all the power and carving it up between them over the years, to the effect that the same elite class have run things since the inception of the state. Now they're handing the sovereignty away and no one cares enough to do anything about it. Yes Labour represent the unions, and the unions represent the workers. Time for a planned economy for a good few years to get out of this mess and time for people to figure out what they've been voting for over the years. A walk in the park with a little diddly dee music is not going to change anything.

Reviews

This is nothing to do with government. It was all caused by the banks. Plain and simple. About time those responsible are held to account.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast