Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trying to set my old ripped up mattress on fire.How to prevent the house from burning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Trying to set my old ripped up mattress on fire.How to prevent the house from burning

i finally get a new mattress so I want to get rid of my old one its too heavy to carry downstairs so i was going to burn it right in the room. How do I prevent from the whole house burning down? I sat it in the middle of the room and away from the walls and the walls are covered in foil. Should this be good enough?
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    i finally get a new mattress so I want to get rid of my old one its too heavy to carry downstairs so i was going to burn it right in the room. How do I prevent from the whole house burning down? I sat it in the middle of the room and away from the walls and the walls are covered in foil. Should this be good enough?
    Oh yeah that sounds fine...just be sure to keep the pillows and duvet well away...we dont want anything flamable geting in the way...

Rap it up in tinfoil and rap yrself in tinfoil as well...that should do the trick and dont forget to baste yrself in some barbacue sauce as well..
    Last edited by Apollo1; 27-11-10 at 02:05.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    Rap it up in tinfoil and rap yrself in tinfoil as well...that should do the trick and dont forget to baste yrself in some barbacue sauce as well..
    Hey Apollo...that reminds me of putting a split banana with crushed Cadburys Flake on the barbie.....Mmmmm

Blog Entries
    Reviews

my house is on fire. Should I buy fire insurance now,before it burns completely?
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

my house is on fire. Should I buy fire insurance now,before it burns completely?
    Ara nah...wait till it burns down completely...twill be cheaper..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (27-11-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

So I guess no outcalls for a while?

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

now who could have seen that coming?...house on fire ffs i love when there is a twist in the story.

Sounds like fun!!
    Can i bring the marshmellows?

Reviews

Default It's easy to solve this one:

Phone the local fire brigade and ask them if they can send a fire safety officer round to give you some fire safety tips. Show him into the room and tell him what you intend. Make sure that there is a bucket of petrol on the floor next the mattress.

Offer him a ciggie and light one yourself.

Next thing you know, he will have his mates round and they will carry the mattress downstairs for you.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharkskin For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (27-11-10), westcorklad (27-11-10)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast