Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How can it be

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Notice the word STANDSTILL.

Awww honey. Poor you. Get langers when you arrive home. And stop leaving me, its always a bad idea
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

That a motorway with 3 lanes and a speed limit of 100-120 km/h could come ti a standstill. Left Dublin at 5 haven't got to naas yet. I am not in a good mood.
    it's quite simple really, the fact is that 90% of this country can't bloody drive. They don't know the rules of the road and see nothing wrong with sitting in the overtaking lane of a motorway doing less then the speed limit. Also most bad drivers have an aversion from driving in the furthest left lane of a 3 lane motorway, it's nearly always empty and if you're in a rush it's usually the fastest lane to drive in while using the centre lane for overtaking, go figure!!!!

I HATE DRIVING IN IRELAND, TO MANY MORONS ON THE ROAD!!!!!!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

madjack (26-11-10), magicalman9357 (26-11-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    it's quite simple really, the fact is that 90% of this country can't bloody drive. They don't know the rules of the road and see nothing wrong with sitting in the overtaking lane of a motorway doing less then the speed limit. Also most bad drivers have an aversion from driving in the furthest left lane of a 3 lane motorway, it's nearly always empty and if you're in a rush it's usually the fastest lane to drive in while using the centre lane for overtaking, go figure!!!!

I HATE DRIVING IN IRELAND, TO MANY MORONS ON THE ROAD!!!!!!!
    That was me right behind ya bud, dodging lanes. Do ya ever wonder are you better off staying in the lane you are in, every time you change the other one seems to go faster. Arrrrgh

Two and a half hour journey took five hours...nearly missed Tubbers...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

That was me right behind ya bud, dodging lanes. Do ya ever wonder are you better off staying in the lane you are in, every time you change the other one seems to go faster. Arrrrgh

Two and a half hour journey took five hours...nearly missed Tubbers...
    tubbers never seen a man so uncomfortable with kids, he should have a barring order not to get within a radius of 10k with nippers with his blankety blank mic
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 27-11-10 at 01:37. Reason: oh that sounds pervy the mic bit re terry wogan gameshow ...so no ref to paedos
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    tubbers never seen a man so uncomfortable with kids, he should have a barring order not to get within a radius of 10k with nippers with his blankety blank mic
    I thought he interacted quite well...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I thought he interacted quite well...
    i think he has gay hips
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    i think he has gay hips
    Oooo the pot calling the kettle......

Tell me all about it? I came from Sao Paulo/Brazil, has the most crazy and fast traffic ever. To drive in Ireland is a try on my nervous ... Big time.

Lots of drivers here are on his 90's ... Poor wee pets, they always forget to change the gears. You wonder the car will explone at any minute ...

Whats about few women with they car filled with children driving like there is no road or cars behind them, only look to the front, and never mind give you space to pass them.

Whats about the tractors with max speed around 40 km/h everywhere in ireland's roads? ha ha ha (I always get one in my way when Im late)

Just amazing. It is a good training on your meditation for patience.

But do you know what did I learn? Why the rush ... slowly but surely !!! Irish are stress free people and that is great ;-)

Reviews

Welcome to Ireland Nick.....

Welcome to Ireland Nick.....
    Actually you are the first Irish that said that to me ....
    Thank you so much xxx ;-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast