Thread: One breakfast, two pukes and a conversation later.......

Smile One breakfast, two pukes and a conversation later.......

Well last night yours truely decided to get langers with his brother , some pals and a few sweeties.
    Anyway one of the pals confided in me that he was sick of some sweetie. I asked him what his problem was and he told me that nothing was happening. I asked him what nothing was and he couldnt really tell me. So here is a guy hoping to develope a relationship with a sweetie based on something which he cant place. How tragic.

Meaningful relationships cannot be forced,but we all like to meet a compatible person to whom we are really attracted and who in turn tretas us in a speicial way. Loving someone is a very speicial experience . If you are actively involved in doping things and in living, sooner or later you will meet other similar people who interest you. If you are genuinely interested in what someone says or does , and show it, that person is much more likely to show an interest in you. IF you are friendly and receptive, others tend to reciprocate.
    To develope sincere and intimate relationships, one of the most important ,yet most difficult , tasks is to express our feelings openly to others. We spend much of our lives putting prophylactics over our emotions to hold everything in. This has a tendency to stifle relationships, if not in the short run , then certainly in the long run. If we dont know how a partner or prospective partner is feeling (or if the other person does not know how we are feeling), how can we adapt ,adjust,or improve the situation? Saying what we feel in an honest and constructive way usually ,akes both partners feel better . It helps us to clarify our own feelings and values, lets others know where we stand, and strengthens the bond between people. Opening ourselves to intimacy can result in a beautiful experience, even though it makes us vulnerable at the same time.Commuinication on a feeling level is the basis for a fulfilling and lasting relationship.

Moral of the story,well several,

(a) i can spell better half comatose then sober.

(b) dont annoy me with your fuckin problems

(c) be open and honest, hence tell someone to fucf off. Cant be anymore open or honest than that.

Next please,
    DR. Westside MS LPPT (Member of the Society of Our Lady of Prepetual Pre-Menstraul Tension)

Reviews

Talking west .............

.................. FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!

Paws

Default Ah yes...................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    .................. FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!

Paws
    great that im having a positive influence on you Paws.

Your Welcome,
    Westside.

Reviews

Talking Fuck Off

I think anybody telling you to fuck off west is doing a very positive thing ................... so FUCK OFF!!! Again!!!

BIG paws