Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The ashes 2011 ...the first test

Default The ashes 2011 ...the first test

Day one deffo went to the aussies ...a hat trick for Peter Siddle and england all out for 260....so much for the favourites tag.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    Day one deffo went to the aussies ...a hat trick for Peter Siddle and england all out for 260....so much for the favourites tag.
    Very hard to beat the aussies on home soil - still early days - a lot of cricket to be played - am a big fan but never thought I would see a post about it here.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    Very hard to beat the aussies on home soil - still early days - a lot of cricket to be played - am a big fan but never thought I would see a post about it here.

Cheers.
    im not a huge cricket fan...but there is something about the ashes...i love it

now if you wanna talk cricket you should chat to poggo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    Cricket not usually my scene but weill keep an eye on things.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Cricket what's that lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

I have no idea how to play that fucking game. Why aren't they tackling the guy with the ball???

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

benin (25-11-10)

deedin, i do loving'd th'auld cricket deedin i do says i. i do be especially appreciative of said sport, if the bloke with the bat, do being able to knocking the ball out of the park, whilst i simultaneously ejaculate adin inside in my current squeezes face, hair, nose and ears. as i have a penchant for such filth, depravity and that kind of carry on, deedin i dont.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

benin (25-11-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    deedin, i do loving'd th'auld cricket deedin i do says i. i do be especially appreciative of said sport, if the bloke with the bat, do being able to knocking the ball out of the park, whilst i simultaneously ejaculate adin inside in my current squeezes face, hair, nose and ears. as i have a penchant for such filth, depravity and that kind of carry on, deedin i dont.
    ... it deedin well be elegant and classy as fuck, says you, says I!

'tid classy out, and elegant as fuck.. Deedin it do being
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

samlad (25-11-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    I have no idea how to play that fucking game. Why aren't they tackling the guy with the ball???
    Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    now anyone who had no clua about the rules and how the game is played is a cricket expert....would you say silly point would be a good position guys?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast