Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: The ashes 2011 ...the first test

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default The ashes 2011 ...the first test

    Day one deffo went to the aussies ...a hat trick for Peter Siddle and england all out for 260....so much for the favourites tag.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I travel a lot.
    Posts
    1,383
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    Day one deffo went to the aussies ...a hat trick for Peter Siddle and england all out for 260....so much for the favourites tag.
    Very hard to beat the aussies on home soil - still early days - a lot of cricket to be played - am a big fan but never thought I would see a post about it here.

    Cheers.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    Very hard to beat the aussies on home soil - still early days - a lot of cricket to be played - am a big fan but never thought I would see a post about it here.

    Cheers.
    im not a huge cricket fan...but there is something about the ashes...i love it

    now if you wanna talk cricket you should chat to poggo

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    Day one deffo went to the aussies ...a hat trick for Peter Siddle and england all out for 260....so much for the favourites tag.
    Cricket not usually my scene but weill keep an eye on things.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Cricket what's that lol doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    I have no idea how to play that fucking game. Why aren't they tackling the guy with the ball???

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

    benin (25-11-10)

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cork City - Please get fucked off you bastard
    Posts
    938
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    deedin, i do loving'd th'auld cricket deedin i do says i. i do be especially appreciative of said sport, if the bloke with the bat, do being able to knocking the ball out of the park, whilst i simultaneously ejaculate adin inside in my current squeezes face, hair, nose and ears. as i have a penchant for such filth, depravity and that kind of carry on, deedin i dont.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

    benin (25-11-10)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    deedin, i do loving'd th'auld cricket deedin i do says i. i do be especially appreciative of said sport, if the bloke with the bat, do being able to knocking the ball out of the park, whilst i simultaneously ejaculate adin inside in my current squeezes face, hair, nose and ears. as i have a penchant for such filth, depravity and that kind of carry on, deedin i dont.
    ... it deedin well be elegant and classy as fuck, says you, says I!

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cork City - Please get fucked off you bastard
    Posts
    938
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    'tid classy out, and elegant as fuck.. Deedin it do being
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

    samlad (25-11-10)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    I have no idea how to play that fucking game. Why aren't they tackling the guy with the ball???
    Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    deedin, i do loving'd th'auld cricket deedin i do says i. i do be especially appreciative of said sport, if the bloke with the bat, do being able to knocking the ball out of the park, whilst i simultaneously ejaculate adin inside in my current squeezes face, hair, nose and ears. as i have a penchant for such filth, depravity and that kind of carry on, deedin i dont.
    now anyone who had no clua about the rules and how the game is played is a cricket expert....would you say silly point would be a good position guys?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •