Thread: Bored

1. Default Bored

Tired of clinical wet wipe half hours,all under the romantic glow of an ikea lamp(albeit with an energy efficient bulb ) , Anybody out there fancy a true GFE for€300, a drink, lovely meal, then if you can't stand me return to apt and put slippers on watch eastenders and I feck off!
    Answers on a postcard to ' easy money competition' x

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Tired of clinical wet wipe half hours,all under the romantic glow of an ikea lamp(albeit with an energy efficient bulb ) , Anybody out there fancy a true GFE for€300, a drink, lovely meal, then if you can't stand me return to apt and put slippers on watch eastenders and I feck off!
    A very good first post hunny, put my name down it sounds like you are in need of cheering up lol

Tiff xxx
    Last edited by TiffanyTees; 24-11-10 at 21:30.

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

well... i do not have clinical wet wipe its from jhonsons baby and my lamp is not prom ikea with albeit with an energy efficient bulb and i offer by the way, anyway, always a GFE. lol ))))))) so....put me on your list babe.:-*
    invisibile like the air

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    can i please vote this the best first post ever....i mean that ...well done mate and we have all been there ...read reviews and visit the good ones mate