Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ipad: Anyone got one?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I really love my tech and gadgets and I’ve been looking only online at Apple’s Ipad. I’ve never actually seen one or played around with it for real, so any of you guys tried one out? Have anyone even went as far as buying one? What’s it like? Any good? Is it better or worse than a laptop?

I have to admit I’m not a huge fan of Apple I don’t even have an Iphone but looking at the Ipad it really does look like an amazing step forward for internet use on the move, nice size lightweight etc.

I’m interested in your opinions.
    Look on the back of an iPod or similar piece of tat - there is a little statement that is the closest Apple ever came to telling the truth about any of their products,

"Designed in California, Made in China."

of course the full story is,

"Designed in California by guys with ponytails. Made in China by children in sweatshops."

If you don't have an (cr)Apple products in your life now is a good time to keep it that way. They're just toys for tossers.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I really love my tech and gadgets and I’ve been looking only online at Apple’s Ipad. I’ve never actually seen one or played around with it for real, so any of you guys tried one out? Have anyone even went as far as buying one? What’s it like? Any good? Is it better or worse than a laptop?

I have to admit I’m not a huge fan of Apple I don’t even have an Iphone but looking at the Ipad it really does look like an amazing step forward for internet use on the move, nice size lightweight etc.

I’m interested in your opinions.
    Heard tomorrow is going to be Apples 'Black Friday', for in-store discounts, don't know what level of discount they will be operating for Friday.

Perhaps the time to check this Ipad out!

Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    Heard tomorrow is going to be Apples 'Black Friday', for in-store discounts, don't know what level of discount they will be operating for Friday.

they could at least wait till friday ffs

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post

Heard on the radio this morning that it will be made available at a special price of 200 sterling next week
    I have no signature at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    forgot to mention that Blackberry are bringing out a rival to the iPad called the Playbook, not sure about USB ports but it will support flash. The first rollout will be only WiFi compatible so if you travel a great deal or want to use it out and about, sorry you'll have to wait.
    1GB Duel Core process, USB ports and Flash compatible, sounds and looks like more my thing, but best of all its not Apple.

At the end of the day sooner or later all of the tech manufactures are going to be jumping on the bandwagon and making their own tablets so I’d like to perhaps hold on for a while and see what Sony come up with. I’m a bit of Sony fan when it comes to their tech, I wouldn’t have any other type of laptop but Sony so I imagine their attempt at a tablet will be pretty good.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 25-11-10 at 00:25.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Heard on the radio this morning that it will be made available at a special price of 200 sterling next week
    Hope not, just bought 32GB with 3G version.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123