Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this is nice....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Love this is nice....

I think its nice that more girls post on the boards and join in with some of the topics... it allows all users to get to now each other.. enjoy the humour that passes between us and really builds on the community... may it last long and grow..x

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to DONEGALANGEL For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (24-11-10), benin (24-11-10), Bodkin (24-11-10), dark-knight (24-11-10), El Gordo (25-11-10), Experienced Punter esq (24-11-10), JohnRambo (24-11-10), Lucy Chambers (24-11-10), madjack (24-11-10), mr maxi (24-11-10), Nicole (24-11-10), Rodney69 (24-11-10), Roisin Dubh (24-11-10), samlad (24-11-10), scotus (24-11-10), Shirley Joy (24-11-10), takemedrunkimhome (24-11-10), The Plumber (24-11-10), TiffanyTees (24-11-10), Violette (24-11-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    I think its nice that more girls post on the boards and join in with some of the topics... it allows all users to get to now each other.. enjoy the humour that passes between us and really builds on the community... may it last long and grow..x
    Have to agree totally with you and creates a really good atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    That is a lovely thing to say and I agree whole-heartedly. It's much more interested when the girls join in with this rowdy rabble!

Do I count as a girl anymore? Everyone keeps calling me Chambers...

Yup, the board is so much better this way. I think perhaps its easier these days.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

I stopped posting a while ago as I was really put off by some things that were going on but now that iv started posting again I realised what iv missed and will never ever stop again hehe

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Aeilis For This Useful Post:

lonely (24-11-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    That's because you're one of the lads now!!

Blog Entries

I love the light hearted posts, far too much bitching on here of late and im loveing the chatroom at the mo.

Tiff xxx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyT View Post
    I love the light hearted posts, far too much bitching on here of late and im loveing the chatroom at the mo.

Tiff xxx
    Yes much prefer the light hearted posts myself

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post

Yup, the board is so much better this way. I think perhaps its easier these days.
    No I don’t think so, I think we all now think of "Chambers" as one of the lads.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    No I don’t think so, I think we all now think of "Chambers" as one of the lads.
    well i do hope you don`t see her as one of the guys.. cos the thought that crossed my mind there was not good... but will say this Lucy please remind them when they book you where to park correctly lol...x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast