Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: The first four Year plan!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default The first four Year plan!!!

    Four Year Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    That one worked out fairly fucking well!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Four Year Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    That one worked out fairly fucking well!!!!
    Yes you can say that again!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Four Year Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    That one worked out fairly fucking well!!!!
    To be fair they weren't as simple as the crowd that are pulling this out their ass
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I travel a lot.
    Posts
    1,383
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    To be fair they weren't as simple as the crowd that are pulling this out their ass
    How the hell can FF and the goons or is that greens stick us with a 4 year plan when they will be obliterated come the next election.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,123
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    How the hell can FF and the goons or is that greens stick us with a 4 year plan when they will be obliterated come the next election.
    At the end of the day it doesnt matter a great deal as this country is in such a deep dark hole that whoever wins the election will have to bring in savage cuts and tax increases.I guess the only small element of satisfaction that we will have is getting rid of the shower of pricks who played a large part in bringing this country to its knees.
    The Truth is out there.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    How the hell can FF and the goons or is that greens stick us with a 4 year plan when they will be obliterated come the next election.
    You have no idea of the arogance of these ppl. They have gotten away with so much that they think they can pull through. FF have shit on every bit of democratic rights of its electorates existance.

    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Let's hope a 4 year plan is enough .
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    At the end of the day it doesnt matter a great deal as this country is in such a deep dark hole that whoever wins the election will have to bring in savage cuts and tax increases.I guess the only small element of satisfaction that we will have is getting rid of the shower of pricks who played a large part in bringing this country to its knees.
    maybe so but there are different ways of making those cuts. I rather a longer stretch of lesser cuts as the cost of living should come down as well and greater emphasis can be placed on job creation.Also if Amercia picks in that time, it will help us as well.

    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    You have no idea of the arogance of these ppl. They have gotten away with so much that they think they can pull through. FF have shit on every bit of democratic rights of its electorates existance.

    Westside.
    to true westie but we all voted with our pockets last time round not our brains
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Let's hope a 4 year plan is enough .
    I think its too tight a period.

    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •