Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reverse oral ????

Blog Entries

personally I love it but like Lucy it can take a while for me to cum and so I usually tend to stop the guy when he's givin me a good licking cause im aware of the limited time we have together and my ultimate goal is always to make him enjoy himself and cum,however nothing makes me hornier than knowing that a guy wants to go down on me and make me cum and so I end up just wanting to tear his clothes off and get at him
    on the flip side some guys dont have a clue and end up hurting me but if thats the case subtle tilts and movements usually guide them in the right direction.also the best way to know if a girl has really cum is if she gets really wet all of a sudden and if her ahem 'canal' tightens and lossens really quickly but thats not for all girls so really you never 100% know.......sorry

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well sad anon could not agree more you hit the nail on the head.
    A question for Lucy when are you in Dublin would love to spend loads of time with you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

anon361 (25-11-10)

Dont u love it all the same when she reaches the point of no return he legs/body go into spasm & she calls out your name as she orgasms happens me all the time u just wanna taste her there & then but shes too sensitive great stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    I'm with you all the way on this. Fecking love it i do.
    I'm not satisfied till the lady is and the more you give the more you get back. Simple.
    I'd say if anyone succeeded in making Lucy cum so hard she squirts that all bookings will be cancelled and the guy won't be allowed leave the room for the day!

dom

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123