Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trust....

Default Trust....

Should it be earned....or given until that trust is broken..... what do you think?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Should it be earned....or given until that trust is broken..... what do you think?
    Have to say earned as given and broken too many times.
    Last edited by magicalman9357; 23-11-10 at 17:28. Reason: spelling correction

i tend to trust till its broken...but i have gotten burned a few times because of it..thats just the kinda person i am.

Blog Entries

Hard earned!!!!!!! as like magicalman freely given and had it thrown back in my face WWAAAYYYYYY too many times aawwwwwwww

Reviews

As a rule I would say earned but sometimes you have to take a leap of faith.

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i tend to trust till its broken...but i have gotten burned a few times because of it..thats just the kinda person i am.
    Yeah, Im with u on this on benin, but hard not to change around due to trust being broken too many times.

Reviews

has to be earned

Yeah, Im with u on this on benin, but hard not to change around due to trust being broken too many times.
    yeah but if you change your changing the person you are because of others faults...but its hard sometimes to keep trusting.

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    yeah but if you change your changing the person you are because of others faults...but its hard sometimes to keep trusting.
    these days i try and take people on face value, but soon learn to judge if they are trustworthy or not.

Trust... there's a topic!

I'm guilty of being too trusting, but over the last couple of years, I've really held back as I too have been trodden on. As Anon says, sometimes a leap of faith is required, and people can pleasantly surprise you in such an hour of need.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast