Thread: Sweetie???????????

Default Sweetie???????????

Hey Sweetie,
    Would you like me to rub some vasaline on that tender arse of yours? God how can you live without yourself with all the arse licking and praise of this past week?? God Sweets your must be unable to sit with your arse red raw like that.
    Come ere ye little Sweetie, over to your Uncle West.

Smmmmacccccccccck,
    Westside.

Reviews

Talking Question???

west STATEMENT : 10-06-07, 09:54 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"goodbye commuinity and God bless. No longer have the time for the place (and no i wont be back) not for a long time anyway. Take care and have a happy life although i kinda doubt it with some here. If i have touched your life in any small way then you havent touched mine at all

And of course.............if youve enjoyed yourselves half as much as me...........then ive enjoyed myself twice as much as you..............

Sincerely and Most Wholeheartedly Affectionate,
    Westside."

BIGPAWS QUESTION : "Could you please define (considering your previous goodbyes forever speeches!) how long a "long time" is west???????????

Thanks,
    Paws"

ANSWER : A "long time/forever", according to west, is ................. 11 DAYS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! hahahahahahahaha

Welcome back west .......................

Paws for thought

Ah go on Paws, you know deep down you really missed westie.

Reviews

Thumbs up Abso-fucking-lutely!!!!

You are 100% right delmonte and I'm not being sarcastic ................ just want him to face up to the reasons why he runs away from here like a little bitch everytime he gets cornered instead of fighting back ............. ???

Paws

Default oh the reasons.......................................................

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    You are 100% right delmonte and I'm not being sarcastic ................ just want him to face up to the reasons why he runs away from here like a little bitch everytime he gets cornered instead of fighting back ............. ???

Paws
    ah why i go away and come back? hahha i was never away, just not posting and of course bursting my bollox laughing at the responses to my so called goodbye forever. Show me the thread that cornored me assclown? Its very amusing that you refer to me as bitching when in fact you just cant let go of the #Heather business which happened ,yeah weeks ago. Get a fuckin life or better still an old doll.
    You also log in and go away, think about what you have to say and then come back? Yeah whatever. Anyway back to bitching with heather and spunk. Go on little fella ,off you go.

Get off the stage,
    Westside.

Reviews

Question Short Memory????

I am sure you said "goodbye forever, I won't be back here ever, I'm finished with this place for good blah blah blah etc" about seven or eight times in the last couple of months ................
    As for heather and dickless, she never has an intelligent response to my posts just childish name-calling etc and dickless ............... well he seems to have just disappeared completely!!!

Paws for thought

Default why dont you go find him??

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    I am sure you said "goodbye forever, I won't be back here ever, I'm finished with this place for good blah blah blah etc" about seven or eight times in the last couple of months ................
    As for heather and dickless, she never has an intelligent response to my posts just childish name-calling etc and dickless ............... well he seems to have just disappeared completely!!!

Paws for thought
    you said you know where he works so fuckin go there. As for me saying im going and coming,hahahhaha hey i burst my balls laughing at some the responses. If you cant see the wood for the trees then thats your prob mate,not mine. The three of you do look like complete Jackasses with all the name calling. Get over it.

Gym time,
    Westside.

Reviews

Cool Excuses, Excuses, Excuses ..........

You are desperate to try and not look like the idiot you are west because you came crawling back to EI again ............... but it's not working west!! :-D

Paws for thought