Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Important information for all.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default Important information for all.

    I Posted this in another thread, but I believe it needs a thread of its own as there are some important facts here.
    This should possibly a Sticky.

    1. Using Gin in a Mojito, when you have run out of Rum is not a good idea.

    2. Getting someone to take a photo of you topless, at a poker table, sending it to your partner/spouse with the caption "Down to my jocks, buy I've a pair of fives, and I pretty sure they are all bluffing." Does not get a very welcoming response.

    3. A DIY Bush Tucker Trial involving: A dry Wheetabix. A raw egg. Some wilted mint leaves. And two cigarette butts is NEVER a good idea for a party game.


    I also learnt two interesting facts:

    1. My right foot has more rythm than either my hands or my left foot. Play Nintendo Wii just dance with all four controllers, one in each hand and the other two attached to your ankles.






    2. The term "Wii Balance Board" is an Oxymoron.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (22-11-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,638

    Default

    Did you know that since WII was launched there have been 80 thousand WII related injuries? Take heart, I smashed a lovely vase when I was getting carried away one day.

    If you add gin to a mojito it makes it a Gimlet. You will have the worst hangover in the world due to the different grains. Sugar and potatoes are not a good mix.

    Poor baby. Have a Berocca and play with yourself. My ex said that was the way to go.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    dave1dave (22-11-10)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Did you know that since WII was launched there have been 80 thousand WII related injuries? Take heart, I smashed a lovely vase when I was getting carried away one day.

    If you add gin to a mojito it makes it a Gimlet. You will have the worst hangover in the world due to the different grains. Sugar and potatoes are not a good mix.

    Poor baby. Have a Berocca and play with yourself. My ex said that was the way to go.
    Some sage advise there Lucy. Thanks.

    So much for landmark birthdays...

    I think I'll just lye here for a while, (Jesus this hangover is so bad that I couldn't even emagine playing with myself !!).

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    sowfcountee
    Posts
    1,141
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    I can't think of a better excuse to call a taxi than someone bringing that out at a party....

  7. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Some sage advise there Lucy. Thanks.

    So much for landmark birthdays...

    I think I'll just lye here for a while, (Jesus this hangover is so bad that I couldn't even emagine playing with myself !!).
    Codeine take lots and lots of codeine (if the pharacies will deem you fit to take them)
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    I think it's a love it or hate it kinda thing.... Fun when everyones pissed though.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Codeine take lots and lots of codeine (if the pharacies will deem you fit to take them)
    lol With the shakes I have in my hands at the moment, they wouldn't even give me calpol.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Some sage advise there Lucy. Thanks.

    So much for landmark birthdays...

    I think I'll just lye here for a while, (Jesus this hangover is so bad that I couldn't even emagine playing with myself !!).
    get the Sindol down your throat asap, as well as codeine it has some sleeping crap in it too. Let your dreams handle your hangover

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Poor baby. Have a Berocca and play with yourself. My ex said that was the way to go.
    No wonder he Left!!!

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    get the Sindol down your throat asap, as well as codeine it has some sleeping crap in it too. Let your dreams handle your hangover
    What's Sindol ? Never heard of it, Google just gives some info on it having Ibuprofen in it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •