I Posted this in another thread, but I believe it needs a thread of its own as there are some important facts here.
This should possibly a Sticky.
1. Using Gin in a Mojito, when you have run out of Rum is not a good idea.
2. Getting someone to take a photo of you topless, at a poker table, sending it to your partner/spouse with the caption "Down to my jocks, buy I've a pair of fives, and I pretty sure they are all bluffing." Does not get a very welcoming response.
3. A DIY Bush Tucker Trial involving: A dry Wheetabix. A raw egg. Some wilted mint leaves. And two cigarette butts is NEVER a good idea for a party game.
I also learnt two interesting facts:
1. My right foot has more rythm than either my hands or my left foot. Play Nintendo Wii just dance with all four controllers, one in each hand and the other two attached to your ankles.
2. The term "Wii Balance Board" is an Oxymoron.