Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Escort search option suggestions

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    228

    Default Escort search option suggestions

    Lately I've noticed a few ladies offering 30 minutes for less than the usual €100 and an hour for less than the usual amounts, but there isn't an efficent way of searching for these ladies.

    Take a look here -

    Dublin Escorts, the Escort Ireland guide to Dublin Independent Escorts, Dublin Touring Escorts and Dublin Escort Agencies

    You can search for ladies who offer 30 minutes for up to €100, but then if you want to find someone who charges less you'd need to go through all the profiles to find them. So I ask, how about a "less than €100 for 30 minutes" option and change the "Up to €100 for 30 mins" option to just ladies who are offering 30 minutes for €100?

    The 1 hour option already there is "Up to €180 for 1 hour", I've been seeing a few ladies lately who are offering €160 for an hour and some less, although maybe with not that many favourites available. What about a "less than €180" option and changing the "up to €180" option?

    I'm just throwing it out there but I think it could prove useful for punters.

    Feedback?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Buzz For This Useful Post:

    luigi (22-11-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Git up there, mate.

    One of the few useful threads I've started and it gets ignored.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Git up there, mate.

    One of the few useful threads I've started and it gets ignored.
    cause another thread which is similar got all the focus....brunette kitty is gonna rip you apart lol...

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...r-hour-12.html

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    cause another thread which is similar got all the focus....brunette kitty is gonna rip you apart lol...

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...r-hour-12.html
    I'm not sure if that user is asking for lower rates or what. I'm suggesting just the option to search for them. I'm not suggesting for ladies to lower their rates or anything like that.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buzz For This Useful Post:

    benin (26-11-10), Lucy Chambers (26-11-10)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Hey Buzz, good on you.
    We are both suggesting the same thing.
    Cheaper prices do not mean poor service, the reviews prove this.
    It is time to adjust the price bands, and let demand and supply apply here as it does in every other business.
    All I want is to make my right to choose a little easier.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Just to be clear, I am not suggesting anyone lowers there rate. Everyone has the right to charge what they want. And in the same way I can choose who I want. I just want an easier choice.
    The 180 band was introduced about a year ago, I think.
    Its time for the 160 band

  9. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Just to be clear, I am not suggesting anyone lowers there rate. Everyone has the right to charge what they want. And in the same way I can choose who I want. I just want an easier choice.
    The 180 band was introduced about a year ago, I think.
    Its time for the 160 band
    How about the happy meal band
    or the 20 benson and a can of coke band
    come on ladies its a recession
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    How about the happy meal band
    or the 20 benson and a can of coke band
    come on ladies its a recession
    if like me you dont smoke could it be a packet of crisps and a coke band...i dont like buying cigs they are bad for the escort(and crisps are cheaper)
    Last edited by benin; 26-11-10 at 12:43. Reason: this plan could work

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    51
    Reviews
    3

    Default

    I dot mind saying that I think the girls should lower their rates.
    But it does not bother me at all.
    You can get great quality now for 150 an hour .
    The search program should have rate as a search parameter.
    Eg i always select independent,Dublin,owo,age 18 to 22....
    But I can't select less than 160 an hour?
    A bit strange.
    See adultwork . They have it. Plus I might add a huge selection of babes at 100 an hour.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tester123 View Post
    I dot mind saying that I think the girls should lower their rates.
    But it does not bother me at all.
    You can get great quality now for 150 an hour .
    The search program should have rate as a search parameter.
    Eg i always select independent,Dublin,owo,age 18 to 22....But I can't select less than 160 an hour?
    A bit strange.
    See adultwork . They have it. Plus I might add a huge selection of babes at 100 an hour.
    im loving that kinda search lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •