Thread: One For The Ladies Here

Blog Entries

Default One For The Ladies Here

ONE FOR THE LADIES

During my Dublin Tour in July its my birthday and some of the uk girls or flying over for a wild party night with Tiff anyone in Dublin wanting to hook up with us are welcome anyone needing to stay over also welcome got 3 double beds lol for those wishing to kip lol Drop me a email or text or add yourself to the list. Think we all meeting up at Rogue at 8pm any changes let you know in due course

Present list

TiffanyTees of Teesside
    Sandy of Newcastle
    Saffron of Newcastle
    ClassyCharlie of Newcastle
    Krystal Kiss of Newcastle

Tiff ( o Y o )Xx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Smile You get many answers ye Sweetie?????

TiffanyTees of Teesside
    Sandy of Newcastle
    Saffron of Newcastle
    ClassyCharlie of Newcastle
    Krystal Kiss of Newcastle
    Westie West of Cork

You know,
    Westside.

Reviews

Talking Question???

west STATEMENT : 10-06-07, 09:54 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"goodbye commuinity and God bless. No longer have the time for the place (and no i wont be back) not for a long time anyway. Take care and have a happy life although i kinda doubt it with some here. If i have touched your life in any small way then you havent touched mine at all

And of course.............if youve enjoyed yourselves half as much as me...........then ive enjoyed myself twice as much as you..............

Sincerely and Most Wholeheartedly Affectionate,
    Westside."

BIGPAWS QUESTION : "Could you please define (considering your previous goodbyes forever speeches!) how long a "long time" is west???????????

Thanks,
    Paws"

ANSWER : A "long time/forever", according to west, is ................. 11 DAYS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! hahahahahahahaha

Welcome back west ....................... by the way she said LADIES west or did you get your balls removed in the last 11 days???

Paws for thought