Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else thinking of emigrating ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Despite being a snide fucker
    Thanks. Personally i could care less about you.

Cheers,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    I am not being dramatically negative, I am being realistic.
    You don't know my exact circumstances or just how my chosen industry has been decimated & I am not elaborating. Fact is I've had enough of this place & the sort of shite my apathetic compatriots accept from our public representatives.
    They get away with it only because we let them !
    Despite being a snide fucker I wish you well Westie.
    Good luck with it Nads. It seems you won't be alone in the mass queue to go.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

headin to australia myself next year..

finished college in may and wouldnt think there be much jobs, hopefully settle over there for a few years if i can sort out visas etc..

Reviews

Default Ah Westie

I'm heart broken that you don't care about me.
    Luckily I know other people & that will cushion the blow.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Reviews

The eighties all over again I left then and returned in the mid nineties I still have a job but all my work is in the UK and the continent but our company office is here and I get paid here and pay tax here, its a major pain to see how the so called excuses for politicians wasted the wealth that was generated in this country in the Celtic tiger years and now want to cut every on and every thing except themselves. People might except it a bit better if they cut there own wages by half but I cant see that happening personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Paul View Post
    The eighties all over again I left then and returned in the mid nineties I still have a job but all my work is in the UK and the continent but our company office is here and I get paid here and pay tax here, its a major pain to see how the so called excuses for politicians wasted the wealth that was generated in this country in the Celtic tiger years and now want to cut every on and every thing except themselves. People might except it a bit better if they cut there own wages by half but I cant see that happening personally.
    If the IMF take control every civil wage will be cut, from what I can gather.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    If the IMF take control every civil wage will be cut, from what I can gather.
    No harm in that, I certainly didn't agree with, just because you are there x amount of years, then your salary should be y.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    No harm in that, I certainly didn't agree with, just because you are there x amount of years, then your salary should be y.
    Well, theres the thing. When they cut those wages, there will be an awful lot of mortgages unpaid...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Well, theres the thing. When they cut those wages, there will be an awful lot of mortgages unpaid...
    Indeed, a long with all the mortgages that are in arrears, that have yet to take their tool on the banks.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Indeed, a long with all the mortgages that are in arrears, that have yet to take their tool on the banks.
    And then there is the bill for that. Best hope is to dig in and be prosaic. The UK have yet to realise the 40 percent cuts forecast. I did laugh at our finance minister running forth to offer aid to Ireland, I wonder which reserve that will be coming out of? Robbing Peter to pay Paul has never been more apt. China will be the only one left at this rate. Brush up on your communist regimes, it may be the way forward.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast