Thread: Review OF Anna Savicha by Doom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile Review OF Anna Savicha by Doom

It was a long summers night when i decided to visit Anna. Oh yeah, this was going to be my moment. Off with the old and on with the new. Decided to freshen up first. Standing there ,in the nip, in my speedo, muslces like knots on a midgets penis. Removed the banana, quickly focused on reality and man ,oh yeah my moment is coming.
    A whole tube of extra fresh GFE toothpaste, A pound of hunky moisturiser and a whole tub of extra strong hair gel. Of yeah a guido in the making. Snipidy Snip, pubidy pube. Alittle under the arm hair recess and my favourite col around the bum.
    Oh yeah these white chord tweeds are the buisiness, look real well with my Calvin Klein beige collarless shirt complete with pink dots and a BEAR logo on the back.
    Oh yeah baby ,this is my moment. Off out the door, hopidy hop, skipidy skip and flopidy flop. Need to work on the boyo before i arrive, good thing that the pockets are sizable, never get my hands in there otherwise. Fuck the car, im walking, its my moment.
    Arrived at the destination, door opened and there stood Anna, lovely. Led me by the hand up 15 flights of 1 1/2 ft wide stairs. The meeting went like this.

ME Hello Anna, you look georgous

Anna ooooohohhhhhoh

ME 250.......

Anna thank you, ill be with you in a sec..........

In i went, dropped my tweeds and out the load came.

ME blush blush,

Anna oh my ill get you some wipes.

Me thank you

Anna your welcome, are you ok?

ME yes i am

Anna great ,you know where the front door is, on yer bike.

Me but.............

Anna out!!!!

And so ended my moment. I went home, logged on to E-I to vent my assholke at the Sweetie but she wasnt there. Oh well ,will fill my piggy bank and visit someone else.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Hey this is an interesting conversation, its one that you dont say anything, we were just....no no no i was just talking

WHAT???????????????? man you are smokin some GOOOOOOOD SHIT
    You trying to take the piss?????

Doom
    Last edited by Doom; 21-06-07 at 08:12.

Reviews

Red face

That would be a nightmare if it really happened but worth a laugh...or is it for real..if it is westside, my heart goes out to you....Packo

No Packo he is saying this is a review by me about Anna or something to be honest i dont know what he is on about, maybe just trying to piss me off

Regards: Doom.

Reviews

what the?! west!, whats all that shit u said about leaving? guess u just cant stay away! u kno, we're all gonna grow old together on this forum, anyways glad to hav u back actually, pretty funny watching u wind people up , doom's yer next victim?

doom hav a go at him, he had some funny shit to come out!

Smile Im Dooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeedddddddd

Quote Originally Posted by Doom View Post
    No Packo he is saying this is a review by me about Anna or something to be honest i dont know what he is on about, maybe just trying to piss me off

Regards: Doom.
    dooommmed,im doomed. Your fast on the draw mate. Me taking the piss? Sorry not my style. Never did and will never start. Here is a little poem to cheer you up.

Sitting here ,broken hearted,
    Came to shit, instead but farted,
    A fart so great ,it shook the bowel,
    And burned the hairs inside my hole,

Sweeeetie, Sweetie Westies taking the piss....
    Westside.

Reviews

Talking Question???

west STATEMENT : 10-06-07, 09:54 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"goodbye commuinity and God bless. No longer have the time for the place (and no i wont be back) not for a long time anyway. Take care and have a happy life although i kinda doubt it with some here. If i have touched your life in any small way then you havent touched mine at all

And of course.............if youve enjoyed yourselves half as much as me...........then ive enjoyed myself twice as much as you..............

Sincerely and Most Wholeheartedly Affectionate,
    Westside."

BIGPAWS QUESTION : "Could you please define (considering your previous goodbyes forever speeches!) how long a "long time" is west???????????

Thanks,
    Paws"

ANSWER : A "long time/forever", according to west, is ................. 11 DAYS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! hahahahahahahaha

WElcome back west .......................

Paws for thought