Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is your opinion????

Default what is your opinion????

ok.... i had a problem with a friend of mine and i won't go into details but she betrayed me beyond anything i thought possible! At the moment i don't want to talk to her but i do miss her how do i cross the void as she was the person in the wrong
    A horny old gypsy named May, Had a stud for a client one day.
    She said, "Look in my eyes...", Then did hypnotize.
    That boy's still her toy to this day

Returning to work at the end of march after nearly a year away!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotsophie View Post
    ok.... i had a problem with a friend of mine and i won't go into details but she betrayed me beyond anything i thought possible! At the moment i don't want to talk to her but i do miss her how do i cross the void as she was the person in the wrong
    If she betrayed you beyond anything you thought was possible I would seriously question the true value of the friendship. Not sure how to cross the void though.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

if your friendship was based on you been the passive one ,(which happens as in you have not stuck up for yourself in the past) then you have to assert yourself more ,you have to tell her how you feel ,for your own dignity ,if the friendship is gone its gone at least you went out with a bang instead of a whimper,put the ball firmly in her court and dont be weak ,she was in the wrong a true friend will admit that because they respect you and value your friendship ,a complete cow wont then tell her to fuck off..your better than her
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 20-11-10 at 02:19.
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Hi Sophie
    You need to talk to her and tell her exactly what you think and hold nothing back. You also need to listed to her side as there may just be crossed wires. If its a true friendship where you both respect each other then you will work it out. If not just walk away from it. A friendship without honesty is not worth having.

Reviews

Sophie .... cross the void as soon as possible. Tell her how you feel, ask her how she feels and sort it. Life is too short. Either one of you could be dead tomorrow!

Reviews

Jaysus, if I were you I would not have anything to do with them unless they came back and apologised and asked for you to let them into your life again.

Otherwise, they will not value your friendship at alll.

But I am not a psychologist so I could be wrong.

Blog Entries

Sophie

You can forgive you never forget and its never forgotten.

You still love that person dearly and miss always.

BUT when chips are down and you needed him or her again you know you cant count on that person.

It hurts but we all learn from it

wow heavy or what .................Tiff

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

dr love (20-11-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

sorry to hear that,i think she was a friend and noting more than that,true friends a very few,to have 2 or 3 true friends you would be lucky.
    remember you owe yourself your dignity,but if you want to be the door mat in this friendship make up with her.
    she showed no respect to you in the way she treated you .;lol doc;
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Oh u poor thing, I had the same experience not so long ago, and it's a crap feeling, to know that yr good friend acted in this way. There is a way back if u talk openly and honestly about how u feel and don't let anything slide. I realised in my case that the friendship was an unequal one and had been for a long time and had to tell my friend to f**k off out of my life for now. I still miss my friend, but am glad I stood up to him. If and when we make up, it will be a different and better friendship, when he realises that I'm not going to be treated like that. The door is open at my end when my friend wants to come back.

Good luck with it.
    Hugs

Paddii

Blog Entries

Find a new friend because this one will betray you again and again; once you let a person know you're the forgiving type, they're continue on with theiir same old ways, becuase they never respected you in the first place, and by forgiving them, you will confirm what they always thought qbout you-YOU'RE WEAK, AND CAN EASILY BE SCREWED OVER- move on , sweetcakes
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 20-11-10 at 16:01.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast