Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what is your opinion????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hotsophie View Post
    ok.... i had a problem with a friend of mine and i won't go into details but she betrayed me beyond anything i thought possible! At the moment i don't want to talk to her but i do miss her how do i cross the void as she was the person in the wrong
    Take out a Hit on her . PM me , i can supply you with numbers of people read to oblige

Blog Entries

i had a problem with a friend of mine

she betrayed me beyond anything i thought possible!

Nice friend. Find someone else and by the way count yourself lucky because some have friends that betray them over and over again and they never even find out.

keep away from ppl like this,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hi babe sorry to hear about you and your friend.
    You should follow your heart .By the way you are talking I think you want to make up.
    If that person means that much to you I wouldnt wait around the longer you leave it the harder it gets .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hotsophie View Post
    ok.... i had a problem with a friend of mine and i won't go into details but she betrayed me beyond anything i thought possible! At the moment i don't want to talk to her but i do miss her how do i cross the void as she was the person in the wrong
    At the end of the day you have to ask yourself, is this a person that adds to my well being and interaction is rewarding for you. Too often we hold on to to people that are toxic and lower you self esteem because of the fear of not being able to replace them.
    Honestly ask yourself if this person adds or subtracts from your well being and make the decision. And then the hard part, cut them out and stick to it! ;-(

I've just been through something very similar to you sophie and it's the worst possible thing to go through. I had a really good friend and we used to talk all the time and have great fun. Then we went out for a while and it was going so well, then she went back to college and we seemed to become a bit more distant. she said she didn't have time for a relationship and I took her at face value and said we'd see how things would work out. Then coming up to an xmas party I emailed her and asked would she like a lift down to the place we were going, a response came saying "sorry but I'd think it'd be awkward I met up with my ex and we're kinda back on". Now I was crushed and was so hurt I didn't bother respondng(big mistake), then it became worse when i found out she came back and stayed with my sister at the family house that night(apparently i have an even nicer family who don't mind hurting me). Anyway like a fool I bottled up everything, told no one and let things linger for months and months. When she came back I completely ignored her at work and didn't talk to her anymore. But seeing her nearly every day and knowing the hurt I went through just killed me(that's why I ended up seeing you) so I decided to get everything off my chest. Now I couldn't exactly do it at work, so I wrote absolutely everything down and how i felt and sent it to her in an email(the same way I was told we were over). She wrote back and apologised etc., now a lot of the reasons were complete and utter bs(basically she was a coward and only looking out for herself) but i felt a lot better about myself. Now if she talks to me I can be civil and talk back but I know she's not what she likes to portray and in the ned it was good to know what kind of a person she really was.
    You should look at things the same way, get it all off your chest(you will feel so good about yourself) and if she doesn't reply it's her loss and not yours. It's not a sign of weakness to show your pain or hurt(you've already posted here and I bottled it up for too long). If she apologises and you want to move on then do it, do what's best for yourself. Do you think you could be around her again, trust her? Just be completely honest with your friend and then you can look yourself in the mirror and say "I did nothing wrong, another human being whose actions I have no control over hurt me and I've been the bigger person". If the friend doesn't reply, then they know they're wrong and are a coward, if they do reply the rest is up to you. Best of luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12