Thread: karina limerick timewaster

Thumbs down karina limerick timewaster

just a review on karina limerick, tried ringing today for booking at 12 and she answered the fone in the middle of the city, found it very hard to hear her and everything she tried to tell me where she was, she was getting angry, so i got fed up and asked her to txt me the location never got it then rang again and she said she'd txt it again but never got it either so just wondering wat the story with this girl is, does she like wasting ppls time
    anybody know where she works from all i cud hear was hilton and then not in hilton so annoying really

i can certainly vouch for her - certainly not a time waster in my opinion- a nice sexy girl - maybe ye just got off on the wrong foot

i would recommend that you try again - i certainly wasn't disappointed

i booked her for an outcall so i'm not absoulutly sure where she is based - i think its the dublin rd / clare st area

keep me posted

regards

alec

Yea kind of had the same problem,made appointment and then when we were to meet she kept saying call me in 10minutes when i did this the same thing happened again and again she then said she would call me which she never did

4. Default Karina

I just want to say that my friend visited Karina twice and he hasn't stopped talking about her. He has me convinced to give her a call but the time just isn't right at the moment.

5. Default Karina

i've been with her a few times now and i found her very good. Great body, friendly and amazing real tits. Her English isn't great but she is based down town near AIB on William street. i recommend her as a great fuck.