Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Nicole's first day as manager all alone

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default Nicole's first day as manager all alone

    I see sammy and vj are not online yet so nicole is running the show alone.....are you scared nic?
    anything i can do to (cough) help you?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    I see sammy and vj are not online yet so nicole is running the show alone.....are you scared nic?
    anything i can do to (cough) help you?
    yes managing alone can be scary

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Nikky will be grand
    Im the managers boss anyway
    They are super mods but I am the super duper mod so Ill take care of her

    That and she is quite competent herself
    Remember she used to work in E-I before
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Nikky will be grand
    Im the managers boss anyway
    They are super mods but I am the super duper mod so Ill take care of her

    That and she is quite competent herself
    Remember she used to work in E-I before
    ffs i am only trying in a sly way to have my wicked way with her while the other 2 are away...
    super duper mod ...mmmm what fuckin wages are you on then lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Super duper wages
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Super duper wages
    i kinda walked into that alright lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Danny whispers "The others were at the office party last night and will be a bit late!!!" "Nicole was not invited,best we do not mention it!"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Danny whispers "The others were at the office party last night and will be a bit late!!!" "Nicole was not invited,best we do not mention it!"
    ya right...what moron would have a party and not invite nicole.

    (whispers to danny) twas sammy's party am i right?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Nicole and I had our very own private party last nite
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    ya right...what moron would have a party and not invite nicole.

    (whispers to danny) twas sammy's party am i right?
    (whispers to Benin) Yeah anyone that is anyone in the EI Office was there!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •