Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: 26 Escorts in Letterkenny MY ARSE

  1. #1

    Default 26 Escorts in Letterkenny MY ARSE

    The site is currently showing 26 Escorts in Letterkenny, probably 1 for every punting member of the population!!! So offputting to have this situation (which looks like a post by Fianna Fail) that I have avoided my monthly treat.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Theres alot more punters in the Letterkenny area than you realise. Alot of the top escorts keep returning. If there wasn't enough business they wouldn't be coming back. Also alot of punters from Northern Ireland see escorts there as it's so close to them. If anything Letterkenny is more popular than most towns.

    Look at the profiles, photos and reviews theres a few gems amongst the 26.
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 17-11-10 at 18:26.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Theres alot more punters in the Letterkenny area than you realise. Alot of the top escorts keep returning. If there wasn't enough business they wouldn't be coming back. Also alot of punters from Northern Ireland see escorts there as it's so close to them. If anything Letterkenny is more popular than most towns.

    Look at the profiles, photos and reviews theres a few gems amongst the 26.
    Are you trying to OUT PIMP ME???

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Are you trying to OUT PIMP ME???
    Yes

    I've had the Donegal market all to myself for years

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Yes

    I've had the Donegal market all to myself for years
    I did not know you used to be a Shepherd!!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

    thehighwayman (17-11-10)

  8. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    facebook
    Posts
    1,110
    Reviews
    49

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    Excellent Choice Sir!!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

    espensen (17-11-10)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I travel a lot.
    Posts
    1,383
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xgamesmaster View Post
    The site is currently showing 26 Escorts in Letterkenny, probably 1 for every punting member of the population!!! So offputting to have this situation (which looks like a post by Fianna Fail) that I have avoided my monthly treat.
    Drafted in for the election.

  12. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Theres alot more punters in the Letterkenny area than you realise. Alot of the top escorts keep returning. If there wasn't enough business they wouldn't be coming back. Also alot of punters from Northern Ireland see escorts there as it's so close to them. If anything Letterkenny is more popular than most towns.

    Look at the profiles, photos and reviews theres a few gems amongst the 26.
    Unfortunately I think this statement is a load of bollocks! You never see as many escorts advertsing for Derry which is a much bigger place. Personally I reckon that most are either duplicated ie several ID's or are just advertised there but are not really available. As for "The Top Escorts" I dont see too many on the list even though escorts like Sweet Cherri do come its not that often and if there were that many punters I would expect to see Top class escorts there regularly.
    Anyway just my humble opinion and the fact that I have this opinion it puts me off even trying. Imagine turning up expecting Miss A and getting Miss B, which would not be a first for me or many others I expect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •