Thread: The Ultimate Milf in Santry Thurs & Fri, then M4 Co Kildare Sat & Sun 0872352831

Wink The Ultimate Milf in Santry Thurs & Fri, then M4 Co Kildare Sat & Sun 0872352831

Hi Guys

I am in Dublin (Santry) from tomorrow 2pm until Friday 9pm, then I will be moving to M4 County Kildare for Saturday and Sunday i haven't been there before so I am hoping for a warm welcome from you lovely Irish men.

I offer PSE, GFE and man eating milf or a combination of all three! All my favourites are always on offer subject to personal hygiene.

My rates are

E150 half hour (includes all my favourites)

E250 hour (includes all my favourites)

I am sometimes able to offer 15 mins quickie for E100 (includes all my favourites)

I appreciate that I am not the cheapest but I offer a good quality service and I will do my very best to ensure you have a great time. Most of my friends are now regulars but I do have time to meet new discerning gentlemen.

Please note that I like polite and respectful manner on the phone and when we meet, I am the same. I am very friendly and chatty (not too much so tho), I enjoy what I do I am independent and I am really happy when you tell me what a good time you have had. I take pride in myself and my work.

So if you would like to meet the Ultimate Milf please give me a call on 0872352831, if no reply you can text and request I call you as I don't always get time to check my voicemail.

Lots of love and kisses

xxxxxxx
    Last edited by vampirejackie; 17-11-10 at 14:28.