Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: ESCORTS are having a laugh

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    east
    Posts
    580
    Reviews
    23

    Default ESCORTS are having a laugh

    for example sasha in co. meath
    on her introduction she is "sensual and stunning spanish temptress"
    under nationality she has Thia
    also she is only here for few days!!!!!!!!!!!
    needless to say her pics aint verified!!!
    This is taking the piss and she aint the only one sorry to use her as my example

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Outside your window in the bushes!!!
    Posts
    2,965
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mathsteacher View Post
    for example sasha in co. meath
    on her introduction she is "sensual and stunning spanish temptress"
    under nationality she has Thia
    also she is only here for few days!!!!!!!!!!!
    needless to say her pics aint verified!!!
    This is taking the piss and she aint the only one sorry to use her as my example
    PM her with the apology!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    east
    Posts
    580
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    what will i say ur taking the piss sasha and giving good escorts a bad name

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to mathsteacher For This Useful Post:

    espensen (16-11-10)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mathsteacher View Post
    what will i say ur taking the piss sasha and giving good escorts a bad name

    That sounds fair to me.

    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mathsteacher View Post
    for example sasha in co. meath
    on her introduction she is "sensual and stunning spanish temptress"
    under nationality she has Thia
    also she is only here for few days!!!!!!!!!!!
    needless to say her pics aint verified!!!
    This is taking the piss and she aint the only one sorry to use her as my example
    You may feel you are right with your views but to disrespect her this way is wrong.
    Can i ask if you have been to see her. If you haven't then you maybe talking out of your arse.
    None of us are perfect and it is easy for a mistake to be overlooked on the profile.
    Please show a bit of respect for the ladies unless you know for sure she is intentionaly trying to mislead.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    east
    Posts
    580
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    You may feel you are right with your views but to disrespect her this way is wrong.
    Can i ask if you have been to see her. If you haven't then you maybe talking out of your arse.
    None of us are perfect and it is easy for a mistake to be overlooked on the profile.
    Please show a bit of respect for the ladies unless you know for sure she is intentionaly trying to mislead.
    alright yep point taking i should not of used her name i guessed that when writing it
    ill go and see her soon

  8. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    facebook
    Posts
    1,110
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    I took and chance and met her, I ran, ok I walked away quickly! Had high hopes, but by God were they dashed.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    east
    Posts
    580
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    I took and chance and met her, I ran, ok I walked away quickly! Had high hopes, but by God were they dashed.
    thanks for that my case is backed up
    i didnt mean to pick on her but i sick of all the escorts at this
    my new experience of escorting has been ruined by a couple like this
    now im only waiting for the good escorts to come back

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Mistake No 1 Teach...no feckin link... ***sigh***
    Sasha, Meath Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Mistake no 2. Teach. She has opted out and is a dodgy choice. (Thank you Esp.)

    Other than that you are grand with me save the choice of language saying she is taking the piss and giving other lassies a bad name. Dont see how personally speaking. But there are a lot of profiles giving spoofy advertising and its just one of those things we have to either put up with or learn to read between the lines. Vital stats are usually a joke. Natural or enhanced bust is the biggest crime. We guys just have to work together and trust each other through the review system or by posting a "has anyone seen" thread.

    I would say you should thank Esp for possibly saving you time and money here. If I were you I would PM the man to get details. One mans poison and all that.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    east
    Posts
    580
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Mistake No 1 Teach...no feckin link... ***sigh***
    Sasha, Meath Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Mistake no 2. Teach. She has opted out and is a dodgy choice. (Thank you Esp.)

    Other than that you are grand with me save the choice of language saying she is taking the piss and giving other lassies a bad name. Dont see how personally speaking. But there are a lot of profiles giving spoofy advertising and its just one of those things we have to either put up with or learn to read between the lines. Vital stats are usually a joke. Natural or enhanced bust is the biggest crime. We guys just have to work together and trust each other through the review system or by posting a "has anyone seen" thread.

    I would say you should thank Esp for possibly saving you time and money here. If I were you I would PM the man to get details. One mans poison and all that.
    thanks for that advise ill learn by my mistakes and yep i will pm esp. thank you esp too

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to mathsteacher For This Useful Post:

    espensen (16-11-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •