Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: How Many Jumps

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default How Many Jumps

    In the centre of a circle 9ft. in radius is a frog. It begins to jump in straight lines to the circunference of the circle. It's first jump is 4ft 6 ins, it's second 2ft 3 ins and it continues to jump half the length of the preceding jump. How many jumps does the frog make to get out of the circle?

    Yes I know not the most inspiring post, but it's Monday.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    In the centre of a circle 9ft. in radius is a frog. It begins to jump in straight lines to the circunference of the circle. It's first jump is 4ft 6 ins, it's second 2ft 3 ins and it continues to jump half the length of the preceding jump. How many jumps does the frog make to get out of the circle?

    Yes I know not the most inspiring post, but it's Monday.
    Feet and Inches! How old is this post

    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Feet and Inches! How old is this post

    CG
    never did learn about metres and all that stuff as went to a very old school

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    He will never get out......

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    He will never get out......
    Well that's the end of this. Well done!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    He will never get out......
    you could have let a few lads guess first..then ridiculed them b4 you gave the game away ffs.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Here, there and everywhere.
    Posts
    14,463
    Blog Entries
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    you could have let a few lads guess first..then ridiculed them b4 you gave the game away ffs.
    That makes good sense which is something I rarely have on a Monday. Will take that on board for the future.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    you could have let a few lads guess first..then ridiculed them b4 you gave the game away ffs.
    My bad...and I bet you were just going to make a mathematically calculative answer...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    My bad...and I bet you were just going to make a mathematically calculative answer...
    nope i was waiting to ridicule...i heard it b4..otherwise i would not have a clue

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    where did anons post go...he was telling us he gets 9 jumps....boasting again? does that include escorts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •