Thread: Time of the month Q&A

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Time of the month Q&A

Hey Guy's & Gal's,

That time again. If you have any questions related to this forum, feel free to leave a message.

So if you don't know the difference between active & passive or top & bottom....

Ask?

GL
    "Keep it real with me, and I'll keep it real with you"

Reviews

Not a question just a statement. i love E.I and use it all the time for punting. Actually i go on this site every day. in ordinary life i am a happy go lucky person. i read all ye're questions and fun every day on the forum's blog's etc. i have written a few and answered a few but with a struggle. i am not able to converse really unless it is face to face. I .am also on medication [i am not mad or anything] which girls i have visited know. i am just writing this in case ye are wondering why i am always reading here and hardly ever post. . Thanks John.

Quote Originally Posted by madjack View Post
    Not a question just a statement. i love E.I and use it all the time for punting. Actually i go on this site every day. in ordinary life i am a happy go lucky person. i read all ye're questions and fun every day on the forum's blog's etc. i have written a few and answered a few but with a struggle. i am not able to converse really unless it is face to face. I .am also on medication [i am not mad or anything] which girls i have visited know. i am just writing this in case ye are wondering why i am always reading here and hardly ever post. . Thanks John.
    Hey John,

I appreciate your post, feel free to jump in anytime, all are welcome to read and post...

GL x
    "Keep it real with me, and I'll keep it real with you"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaylord For This Useful Post:

madjack (15-11-10)