Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A big welcome to all the new reviewers from drogheda

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Amazing what a thread about business being quiet for your friends can do eh.
    Hi as i said b4 will not be posting but i see again ppl are there to get me out from the picture by distroying my image......as about your point???????
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by diannasweet View Post
    Hi as i said b4 will not be posting but i see again ppl are there to get me out from the picture by distroying my image......as about your point???????
    It's not nice being caught out

You better make a thread and put the prove there instead of accusing taking your presumtion as prove.......so you are saying what more exactly?????????

Reviews

What are you saying here my man? Spit it out .... are you suggesting Dianna is doing this?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    What are you saying here my man? Spit it out .... are you suggesting Dianna is doing this?
    E-i have investigated the matter fully and appropriately ratted the deserving reviews

E-i have investigated the matter fully and appropriately ratted the deserving reviews
    Listen whatever was done was cause they investigated .....now that not give you the right to accuse me....u can not say things without proves and more u can accuse someone.......where it say was me?????? did e.i post that....you are one of the ppl will need to apology to me for what u are saying without proves.......

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Is something being done about this? If not I may as well pack my bag and start getting friends to do my reviews, as working hard obviously isnt the clever way to do things here.
    You like some of the other ladies on here have already put in the hard work, don't let a few flash in the pan wannabes change what you do and how you do it.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

8. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (16-11-10)

Reviews

I fail to see how that statement answers the question I posted so I can only assume that you are accusing Dianna of the wrong doing. Unless, of course, you wish to set the record straight with a firm denial and not some political style nonsence.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    I fail to see how that statement answers the question I posted so I can only assume that you are accusing Dianna of the wrong doing. Unless, of course, you wish to set the record straight with a firm denial and not some political style nonsence.
    E-I have investigated and ratted all fake reviews ,make of that what you want . I refuse to hold your hand.

Down with this sort of thing!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast